+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a youtube question

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a youtube question

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Well youtube comments have shown some of the most severe cases of retardation but that's nothing new. Did this person give any examples?
    well he told me that he wrote a simple comment on a particular fan made video of a two completely anime characters that were fighting and his favorite character won in that video. he got a lot of negative response from a fan group of youtube telling him that he is absolutely wrong (even though these no real proof since it's a fan base work, just assumptions, i think). he even got a ton of emails coming from the same people telling that he is an ignorant person, a liar, etc. and he also became a topic from a forum with these the same group of people. personally, these people are an elitist net fanatic nut jobs.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

umm, they have a proper name on the internet and they're called trolls, not elitists. your friend got trolled, big deal. Yet another testament to mankind's boredom more than anything. If your friend is posting youtube comments to begin with he should know that whatever he puts whether it be ignorant or completely normal will most likely be scrutinized by some idiot, bored 12 year old. Youtube has always been like that and always will be. Best way to beat a troll is to 1) ignore them or 2) keep feeding them for your own amusement. if they want to dance for your friend then let them, you'll both be laughing and everyone wins.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    umm, they have a proper name on the internet and they're called trolls, not elitists. your friend got trolled, big deal. Yet another testament to mankind's boredom more than anything. If your friend is posting youtube comments to begin with he should know that whatever he puts whether it be ignorant or completely normal will most likely be scrutinized by some idiot, bored 12 year old. Youtube has always been like that and always will be. Best way to beat a troll is to 1) ignore them or 2) keep feeding them for your own amusement. if they want to dance for your friend then let them, you'll both be laughing and everyone wins.
    yes i know they're called trolls but to me it's understatement for these kinds of people. i mean they actually made him (i mean his account name in youtube) as a topic on their own fan forum. they even have the audacity to him a link on their forum with his name on it. i don't think some 12 year old kid would do that. and not to mention the response both email and comments are around 4 paragraphs long, it's like reading an essay and it's a daily sent. to me, that's how an elitist (since they always on a group) and a totally bored aging troll would do.

this annoys him since the purpose of his youtube account is for his work, since into video editing at all.

thanks for all of your replies. and i'm starting to think that this is getting worst as time passes by. i wouldn't be surprised if these elitist trolls would dare make a video about him, just for the purpose of humiliation and threat. since i was able to see this happened to a youtube user in youtube and creator was able to get away with it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

wow, I didn't know it was quite that over the top, I've never heard of people like that. Then again I don't have an account on youtube, I figure I have enough stupid arguments on forums that I'll spare myself the self-defeat of making comments on youtube. I think your friend's case is probably a rarity though, if it were me I'd just tell them to play with themselves like the fanboys they are, then disable their comments are put them in my junk mail filter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    wow, I didn't know it was quite that over the top, I've never heard of people like that. Then again I don't have an account on youtube, I figure I have enough stupid arguments on forums that I'll spare myself the self-defeat of making comments on youtube. I think your friend's case is probably a rarity though, if it were me I'd just tell them to play with themselves like the fanboys they are, then disable their comments are put them in my junk mail filter.
    yeah i was also surprised it with myself, when he told me about it. but then again, youtube has no rules when it comes to social networking issues at all bad for business and to mention fanboys trolls are fanatics so there's a possibility. so right now he's just ignoring these people like any normal people with do. but what gets me is that this incident happened, and it's just a matter of time that this rare event would no longer be one and i have a feeling it's gonna be a war in youtube. sighs! most people.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned robert88 is off to a good start robert88's Avatar
    Thanks

ya he is right m absolutely agree with your friend...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robert88 View Post
    ya he is right m absolutely agree with your friend...
    and the worst part is...this issue still keeps on growing. somehow this kinda made me understand why justice is blind.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2