+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! (card game)

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not that popular here now also... But it happened it's popular here from the past...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl ex View Post
    I'm talking about the lack of good cards to choose from. If you're playing to win, then you deck will not have much creativity. The decks you've mention are not very good. Of course, you could link to tournament reports from large events and prove me wrong. Compared to other games, its meta is weak. It lacks diversity in deck archtypes and ones that are different, many times use a lot of the same cards, even after the bans.

As for local meta, useally it is as it is because either, it's just weak. Or because the better players don't play casual or in local tournaments, lack of cards in circulation, etc.

There is also the problem with how well they translate the cards, even though they've gotten somewhat better at it.

I'll stick with Pokemon and Magic.
    i'll give you the tournaments concept, after all the bans, your right. there aren't that many cards you can use.

but still, i have several tournament able decks that are way the hell off the norm. a harpy deck, a union deck, still got a blue-eyes one. i haven't seen any of those in a while, and i modified them to defeat the elemental heroes that everyone seems to use now.

as for local play. you have to know the right pplz . i have friends all over europe form my travels. and some friends in japan, they mail me cards that they don't need. thats how i got my BEUD, Cyber end dragon, and VWXYZ dragon catapult cannon. there isn't any lack of cards if you know wehre to go, some hobby shops nearby my house (w/i 50mi) sell used cards for like $5 for a super rare.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Goroku may be famous one day Goroku may be famous one day Goroku's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like to use a deck that is full of female cards....

Newbie dogboros may be famous one day dogboros may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wow this web suit gay like yugioh center lol

this so fuxen dum knows duels how fuxen gay
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 10, 2006 at 01:24 AM.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, i don't know why you even bothered posting dogboros, especially with all that crap.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20