+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yu-GI-Oh Parody

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yu-GI-Oh Parody

I thought this was hilarious and very well done. What do you guys think?
    YouTube - Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series (Episode 5)

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu-GI-Oh Parody

that is...G@y ...they ruined yu-gi-oh...me myself i never liked it but they made it pointless to even watch the show..just like what they did to family guy.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Not bad, would have been more funny without the gay accents and used actual voices.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope u watch the love hina one...pyoro because is so much better but still is G@y i hope someone cool make one.

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Aye, I have watched most of them already. Its a popular spoof of the show.

I think that there is one that is about capsule monsters that is off the wall too. It's not the abrigated, but its done by the same people. Very funny.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

haha... made me chuckle.. i enjoyed it anyways... thanx for the heads up on them

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

>o< OMG! I love that spoof! I have the latest instalment on my profile page!

>.< i really get a kick out of that show beuz i would giggle and gaggle about the very same thing he would! i also really liked the voice acting and thought the editing was really good too!

^_^ i'm a big fan of both the Japanese and Engish Yu-Gi-Oh series (no GX)! so i appriciate a spoof like this written with such love and made with such care!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

that thing is hilarious , especially the yugios cereal LOL and the voice overs were way too hilarious like a parody dissing the yu-gi-oh series. well thats what they get for ripping off a generation of card monsters like pokemon, digimon, and there are some bad ones that i cant recall. lol, im puttin that on my ipod.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast