+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yu-GI-Oh Parody

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu-GI-Oh Parody

Yeah, LittleKuriboh kicks ass. Amazing that The Abridged Series is all a one man job, no?
    I love my girlfriend.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Yeah, LittleKuriboh kicks ass. Amazing that The Abridged Series is all a one man job, no?
    it is a one man job? wow, i wonder how long the dubbing and the ideas took for that guy to do it. but the finishing product was hilarious. is there any other youtube vids like this, cuz i have checked and nothing like this came up.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    it is a one man job? wow, i wonder how long the dubbing and the ideas took for that guy to do it. but the finishing product was hilarious. is there any other youtube vids like this, cuz i have checked and nothing like this came up.

There's a user named MasakoX who was basically inspired by LittleKuriboh to do his own Abridged Series for Naruto. Both series are probably the best anime abridged series in all of YouTube. There are too many imitators, but they pale in comparison to LittleKuriboh and MasakoX.
    I love my girlfriend.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I thought this was hilarious and very well done. What do you guys think?
    YouTube - Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series (Episode 5)
    *dies of laughter* i luv that thing omg omg lol, they r hilarious, try watching the Christmas Carol starring Seto Kaiba, its within the same "series"lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

it does make you laugh.. they are very well done... and make me chuckle... they remind me of the scary movie series but yes... if you have free time, they are worth watching cause they make you chuckle

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man, I loved that. I love anime parodies as long as they are good of course. They are always a good laugh.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I love how he made fun of the fact that the rules in the beginning of the series were constanly changing and nobody knew them in the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2