+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game

Just wondering how many people on here play the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.

I only started playing recently, when I got the Black Rose Dragon Collectors Tin for Christmas. I got some pretty good cards in the tin, but the cards couldn't be combined very well, meaning my younger brother has won every game I have played using that deck. Today, I got a Zombie World structure deck which I bought with my Christmas money, and I was able to beat my brother. I am lucky that there are people who play Yu-Gi-Oh! at my local area's Manga Network, meaning I have more opponents that I can face!

(Mods, feel free to move this thread to the Anime Section, I only put it in here as it wasn't actually about an Anime Series, but a TCG based on an Anime Series).

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game

I still play. i have used a spellcaster deck from the very beginning. when spell counters came out i incorporated them. but, i do not like the new "Synchro" monsters and i do not use them at all. it just seems gimicky to me. New cards just seem like they are either copies of old cards made weaker (if the old card is forbidden) or meant to be used with a very specific deck. all these "Gladiator Beast" and "Cloudian" cards that have to be together irritate me. requiring you to have specific cards to be competitive kills the fun for me. But its fine. i've lost only 3 games in my entire gaming career with my deck.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

I play Yu-Gi-Oh i dont have that meney oponents but i still play my deck is based around king dragun it may not be the number one deck but i still get buy. so whats your favoret card

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    I play Yu-Gi-Oh i dont have that meney oponents but i still play my deck is based around king dragun it may not be the number one deck but i still get buy. so whats your favoret card
    My favourite card that I own is my Red Eyes Zombie Dragon because I think it's cool and I can combine it to my Zombie World spell card to summon a whole army of Zombie monsters to my side of the feild.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would say that is not a bad idea since the anime is just that Based around cards and I watched a card and then I play I won the game just by a hair and I had just watched the anime, and I don't have a deck to my name. But I was still able to school my oppent.

So i guess it was my day..

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite card is the Dark Magician Girl :P. i have her and 3 dark magicians in my deck.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I still have a few of my old 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' decks. I used to play all the time; especially when my brothers and cousin were in to it. I had a few friends that were willing to learn how to play the game, but eventually stopped playing so they could continue playing 'Magic: The Gathering' with everyone else.

I'd play if I spent time/money on the newer cards. I only have cards from when the game first came out. I have a couple pretty sweet dragon decks (one that revolves around Blue Eyes White Dragon and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon) and a 'Pegasus' deck (Toon World and so-forth). I don't think I'll ever get rid of the cards, but I don't know if I'll ever play again unless I find someone else who's in to the game. Then I'll buy some of the newer version cards.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to collect those cards before but any more; unlucky me I lost most of my collection & I'm not thinking of having a new one, but anyway, I used to have fun playing w/Yu-Gi-Oh! card game before & I still like 'em
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast