+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zone of the Enders...

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zone of the Enders...

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I think you are both crazy...I see no difference in the mecha in this game/anime and those of Mobile Suit Gundam, Robotech/Macross, etc...

Zone of the enders:
    http://www.the-laser.com/ZOE_ART3.gif

Mobile Suit Gundam
    http://static.zoovy.com/img/beyondh/...ffff/11938main

Robotech/Macross
    http://www.justbecomplex.com/catalog...ZERO_VF_0S.jpg
    But how can you see that there is not a difference.. there the same..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkflames View Post
    But how can you see that there is not a difference.. there the same..
    Read what you wrote again.....and then come back to me with something that makes sense...so I can respond properly. I mean are you saying that I should be able to see the differences in them or agreeing with me that there are no real differences in them?

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

whats up chief. long time no see hu

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Read what you wrote again.....and then come back to me with something that makes sense...so I can respond properly. I mean are you saying that I should be able to see the differences in them or agreeing with me that there are no real differences in them?
    The only big difference between an Orbital Frame and any other mecha is that the cockpit is placed right between the legs in the crotch area. Everything else is pretty much the same. Design-wise. If we go to the specifics, then yeah, there are differences. Most Orbital Frames lack feet and hover in the ground while Gundams, Mobile Suits, and other mecha usually have humanoid feet. Orbital Frames are more slender in shape and more humanoid while Gundams are usually more bulky and heavily armored/armed. Other than all that, Kojima followed the basic principles of making a mecha except he altered some things to make things more aerodynamic and more streamlined, while most other mecha-designers think bigger and bulkier. (example: Big O)

And also the thread starter is just implying that the Orbital Frames are much more unrealistic than a regular mecha. Gundams, Mobile Suits, Metal Gears, and the lifter mech from Aliens are all possible with today's technology. Of course, it won't be as advanced as the things from the series, but it's possible. With today's advancing technology, anything is possible. Bipedal robots that transform has been made albeit that they are the size of a dog. Sure, I don't think we'd be able to make a mech that could transform from and into a fighter jet, but maybe in next decade or so, Mobile Suits and other sorts of mecha could be possible.
    I love my girlfriend.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, Innerhell I think you missed the point...thought tht is some good info...in both posts...anway I wasn't refering to the specification differences...the orginal comment I responded to was that I did not see how ZoE had mecha that was anymore un-realistic then MSG or Robotech...if you look at the mecha they all appear similar enough that you can't say one is any more un-realistic then the other...that is my whole point.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, Innerhell I think you missed the point...thought tht is some good info...in both posts...anway I wasn't refering to the specification differences...the orginal comment I responded to was that I did not see how ZoE had mecha that was anymore un-realistic then MSG or Robotech...if you look at the mecha they all appear similar enough that you can't say one is any more un-realistic then the other...that is my whole point.
    LOL. Ah, okay. Me go on autopilot. Stupid insomnia.
    I love my girlfriend.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I said 8 years and we should have one mech weapon up and using it.XD
    Perfection is dull

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

I see what your saing innerhell but do you think that our goverment would want to have that big of mech that can destroy a whole city by it self. It would change how wars are.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2