+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 9 to 12 of 12

Thread: the Legend of Korra what do you think

  1. #9
    Newbie Animez0r is off to a good start Animez0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Legend of Korra what do you think

    Quote Originally Posted by jfreak View Post
    But I doubt the writes would do that plus the series is more of an action comedy then an action-adventure
    I can't trust your opinion right now, as only five episodes have been revealed. If something were to happen to Tenzen as well, that could easily bring rise to an adventure.

  2. #10
    Newbie jfreak is off to a good start jfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Legend of Korra what do you think

    Quote Originally Posted by Animez0r View Post
    I can't trust your opinion right now, as only five episodes have been revealed. If something were to happen to Tenzen as well, that could easily bring rise to an adventure.
    I'm talking about how they did Last air bender they did not kill off any of the main characters but it would be cool if they had a change of sencery

  3. #11
    Newbie KagamiTheQuiet is off to a good start KagamiTheQuiet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Legend of Korra what do you think

    Quote Originally Posted by jfreak View Post
    I'm talking about how they did Last air bender they did not kill off any of the main characters but it would be cool if they had a change of sencery
    I seriously doubt that they kill off any of the main characters here either though.
    Anyway, the new series isn't supposed to be like the original. The creators themselves said that the feeling was supposed to be different. Anyway, I don't think that this series should be judged yet. It would be like judging A:TLA from the first season....

    "Why? It seems like the boss is up for it... Let's just wait and see how things turn out. I bet it'll be interesting. It always is." -Kyoya Ootori from OHSHC

  4. #12
    Newbie jfreak is off to a good start jfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: the Legend of Korra what do you think

    Quote Originally Posted by KagamiTheQuiet View Post
    I seriously doubt that they kill off any of the main characters here either though.
    Anyway, the new series isn't supposed to be like the original. The creators themselves said that the feeling was supposed to be different. Anyway, I don't think that this series should be judged yet. It would be like judging A:TLA from the first season....
    I think the series has a lot of potential to become awesome but it is hard to follow a series loved like A:TLA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. The Legend of the Archangel
    By EmoNightmareRose in forum Fanfics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2009, 12:38 PM
  2. the legend of sparda
    By bloody rain in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 08, 2008, 09:25 AM
  3. Legend of dragoon
    By abbadonboy333 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: May 13, 2008, 08:24 AM
  4. I Am Legend
    By tsurara in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Jan 10, 2008, 05:42 AM
  5. The legend of Zelda
    By whitec in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Apr 11, 2005, 07:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts