+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Request Anime Categories

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Request Anime Categories

Death Note forum has now been created. Let's have decent discussions now on it. I have moved all Death Note threads / posts to this forum.

Enjoy!

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Sub-forum

Wow...i was just checking out the subforums....and we have a "stormhawks"
    and "transformers" subforum, but we don't have a "Blood+" Forum
    What with that ..I think we should have a blood+ sub-forum, that is a great show..and thick plot!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have reqeusted this before but why not have a
    gor subforum for things like hellsing or Vampire hunter d?
    becuase there pretty dark and we habnt got a sub forum for
    dark anime or the like
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to say that I would enjoy an avatar sub-forum. Do not delete this saying it isn't an anime, seeing as how we have stormhawks as a category, this would be no different. Just think it over and let me know if anyone else would like to have a sub-forum for it as well (in a respectable manner of course).

Seeing as how there could be a lot of topics on this show, it doesn't seem too bad of an idea to me. If it ever gets less popular or participation with it dies, we can always remove it then. Finally, it could be put into the lonely anime area, so as not to stand out more seeing as how it isn't considered 'anime' by some.

If allowed, I'll be glad to write the set-up for it. Just my thoughts.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    I'm going to say that I would enjoy an avatar sub-forum. Do not delete this saying it isn't an anime, seeing as how we have stormhawks as a category, this would be no different. Just think it over and let me know if anyone else would like to have a sub-forum for it as well (in a respectable manner of course).

Seeing as how there could be a lot of topics on this show, it doesn't seem too bad of an idea to me. If it ever gets less popular or participation with it dies, we can always remove it then. Finally, it could be put into the lonely anime area, so as not to stand out more seeing as how it isn't considered 'anime' by some.

I request the Avatar as well. It's an anime even though it was created by Americans. It has the drawing technique, it was based on fighting skills in ancient martial arts, There a lot of things that can be made from this one show.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post

Having a category for "The Avatar" would be a good idea. The Story line has plenty to talk about. I know many people wouldn't call the avatar an anime but the creators of The Avatar draw their inspiration from the anime works of Shinichiro Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
    Last edited by syd; Sep 13, 2007 at 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18

Ok, I have setup the sub-forum Avatar: The Last Airbender. deodaclan18, if you want to write the stub for it, I will then make this sub-forum public. At the moment it is hidden. Just use the same format as in Death Note and Full Metal Panic etc.

Thanks.

Newbie DragonCrown is off to a good start DragonCrown's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a great idea... we could use such a sub-forum...

the anime is great and I believe there will be some members that will visit it... cound me in...

Dragon`of`AmrA :You know what's worse than eternal life?
    Takashy :Eternal life is great, but the boy wasn't listening.
    Dragon`of`AmrA :Eternal life in solitude

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast