+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Request Anime Categories

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Request Anime Categories

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    How come death not isnt there? it is a good anime, one of my favs!
    You need more people requesting it. Once there is a show of a good amount of people who would be active in the area, then it gets a forum.

As for me, I'm still backing the rurouni kenshin series. Excluding the last arc, jk . Plenty to talk about with a good story to boot. That's the only one I will suggest at this time.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    As for me, I'm still backing the rurouni kenshin series. Excluding the last arc, jk . Plenty to talk about with a good story to boot. That's the only one I will suggest at this time.
    Yeah. I'm working on that. Unfortunately I've been busy, so I haven't been able to work on the summary as much as I wanted to.

So gren or DB, if you wouldn't mind.. either one of you could make a thread for it.

Newbie Sekai Nerah is off to a good start Sekai Nerah's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to make a few suggestions...just to see if either anime series would work...

Law of Ueki
    Black Cat

Both are pretty new to the U.S.

Anyway,......
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p146/Evaikka/20kqcyq.jpg

What???

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Im iwth anyone that Request Death note i wish it was there i got tons of things to talk about when it comes to that. But sadly i dont think that will be happening for a while
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Death note seems to be getting some good responses too I see. Maybe, hmm....
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Aug 21, 2007 at 04:14 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Not too many people are givin' Samurai Champloo it's props. T_T
    It's a very good series, I don't see why it isn't too popular here. If I'm wrong someone correct me. I'm gonna go ahead and try to find the time to make 5 threads/posts about Champloo.

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sekai Nerah View Post
    I'd like to make a few suggestions...just to see if either anime series would work...

Law of Ueki
    Black Cat

Both are pretty new to the U.S.

Anyway,......
    nice oban sig.

anyway i cast a vote for one piece and s-cry-ed
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I would also like to see a Death Note category... I've been watching it in my anime club, and it's really really good! ^_^ Some discussion would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast