+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spoilers and the Anime Series - how closely are they related?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Spoilers and the Anime Series - how closely are they related?

Hmmm... after reading the thread at http://www.animeonline.net/bleach/19...r-villain.html am starting to think the spoilers section is very closely tied in with the Anime Series section.

I just checked out the spoilers section and there is only 1 page of threads listed. So am thinking of creating spoiler sections within the Anime Series forum for each Series. That way the information is more together. And for spoilers where there is yet no Anime Series sub-forum, just have them in the general spoilers section....

Anyway, just thinking about it now.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 17, 2006 at 03:59 AM.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

General Spoilers

Sounds like a good idea to me. The Spoilers of AO isn't as active as the other sections, and now that the Anime Series has been created, it's even less active than before. I think it's a good idea to create a spoiler section within each Series - like you said, it's more organised this way. As for the general Spoilers of AO, it might actually be better if we put it in with the Anime & Manga, as a separate section.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spoilers and the Anime Series - how closely are they related?

I actually agree with this idea coz i know that the naruto sub forum has a thread for the naruto manga. I enjoy posting in that thread coz it allows freedom to discuss wut's going on in the manga. I bet anything that at the end of the month, that thread will still be active.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Spoilers for each Series can now be found their respective Series. Hopefully this will tie in nicer and keep related information and discussion tighter and more focussed.

If any staff see other spoilers that need moving (eg: from the Spoiler Talk forum) into specific sub-spoiler sections, please let me know or move them yourself if you can.

Thanks for your feedback.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 17, 2006 at 05:05 AM.

Newbie Anime Finatic 95 is off to a good start Anime Finatic 95's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well spoilers tell you about the story before you want to know it and threads just talk about the story.

+ Reply to Thread