+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th hokage vs Itachi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

4th hokage vs Itachi

There has been some issues on who was the stronger ninja while both ninjas being in their prime, who do you think would win in a full out fight?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

Ithnik that Itachi would win. I mean the Hokage is wery powerful but hes out of his league. Itachi has the sharengan and hes younger so he would be able to last the with physical endurance. Dont get me wrong but if hokage was younger then yeah the Hokage would most likely win.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well i said when he was in his prime. but the 4th was young anyway.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Yondaime (the Fourth) isn't called the greatest ninja to ever be produced in Konoha for nothing. Yondaime is extremely knowledgeable in jutsus. Even to the point of creating specialized ninjutsu of his own as well as teaching some of these jutsus to his pupils and his former sensei. He was also the one that mastered the Shiki Fujin that was used in the sealing of Kyuubi. Yondaime also taught Sandaime (the Third) Shiki Fujin.

Itachi might be a genius, but from what (little) we know about Yondaime, Yondaime's genius probably/most likely exceeds that of Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    Ithnik that Itachi would win. I mean the Hokage is wery powerful but hes out of his league. Itachi has the sharengan and hes younger so he would be able to last the with physical endurance. Dont get me wrong but if hokage was younger then yeah the Hokage would most likely win.
    I have trouble believing that Itachi could take on the Kyuubi by himself. Itachi is no Sasuke who can suppress the Kyuubi chakra by telepathically entering Naruto's mind. Yes, telepathically. Read the chapter again and it's not like the Kyuubi materialized in front of everyone. Kyuubi only materialized INSIDE Naruto's mind. That's why Sakura, Sai, and Yamato had no idea what was going on. Sasuke dove inside Naruto's mind to suppress the Kyuubi.
    Last edited by Trunks; Feb 27, 2007 at 01:55 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

zatch bell (Mar 13, 2009)

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to choose the 4th on this one, as innerhell said
    "Yondaime (the Fourth) isn't called the greatest ninja to ever be produced in Konoha for nothing."

And I have to agree, for a start, he made Hokage and last I heard they don't give out that title willy and indeedy nilly. Considering his fight with Orochimaru, he used the "Rooftile Shuriken" (I forget the correct name) Jutsu which leads me to believe he is capable of environmental manipulation (I doubt he created that move in case he ever got into a fight with with rooftiles nearby) and can use just about any environment to his advantage. And that's not even mentioning his other Jutsus, yes Itachi has that torture mind trick and the Sharingan and could probably copy/counter many of Yondaime's tricks but I'm positive he would come out tops in the end.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Newbie naruto954 is off to a good start naruto954's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the 4th hokage because he can beat the nine-tailed-fox so he can beat itachi easy.

Newbie chun334 may be famous one day chun334's Avatar
    Thanks

well its true that he defeated the kyuubi, but he only defeated it in exchange of his own.But i still think that he can beat itachi but not EASILY,might get seriously injured tho.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

hokage... for sure... itachi may have the sharingan, but the 4th is the best of the best of the best. he knows how the sharingan works, hes good enough to look at itachi's feet only just like gai, so there goes itachi's moon-world thingy. Plus the 4th knows so many jutsu that itachi hasent copied yet. Itachi is just outclassed when it comes to this

p.s...Ajescent
    And I have to agree, for a start, he made Hokage and last I heard they don't give out that title willy and indeedy nilly. Considering his fight with Orochimaru, he used the "Rooftile Shuriken" (I forget the correct name) Jutsu which leads me to believe he is capable of environmental manipulation (I doubt he created that move in case he ever got into a fight with with rooftiles nearby) and can use just about any environment to his advantage. And that's not even mentioning his other Jutsus, yes Itachi has that torture mind trick and the Sharingan and could probably copy/counter many of Yondaime's tricks but I'm positive he would come out tops in the end.
    Last edited by Sasuke Is Emo; Feb 23, 2007 at 04:39 PM. Reason: wrong info by other person
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast