+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th hokage vs Itachi

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

Itachi is quite formidable as mastering the highest level of the sharingan at an early age as well as performing jutsus at an inhuman speed,thus being his advantage against the 4th Hokage.
    The 4th however,despite his age,has more wisdom and is capable of applying jutsus that may supress Itachi's own.He also has the strength to fight for those he care for,enabling him to overcome Itachi who has nothing but hate.Hence the 4th would win.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    Itachi is quite formidable as mastering the highest level of the sharingan at an early age as well as performing jutsus at an inhuman speed,thus being his advantage against the 4th Hokage.
    The 4th however,despite his age,has more wisdom and is capable of applying jutsus that may supress Itachi's own.He also has the strength to fight for those he care for,enabling him to overcome Itachi who has nothing but hate.Hence the 4th would win.
    Some of you seem to be confused about who the 4th Hokage actually is. The old guy is the third.

Also, the kyuubi defeating thing isn't really a showcase of strength.
    1) He died when doing so. Making it a draw at best.
    2) It seems like the first Hokage even had the power to do something like that without sacrificing himself.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yes the 4th wasnt old. and he defeated the kyuubi with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

If I will be choosing among the two, I'll just choose th 4th hokage.... Because 4th hokage have more experience in fighting than that of Itachi's. But, even if Itachi got its top most Sharingan, it has still no fight with a Hokage...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Like most posters have said, i would say the 4th hokage would definately win in a battle against itachi. I'm not saying that itachi doesn't have the skill or enough knowledge, just that the 4th has been recongnised for his achievements and strength. Although it may be a very, very close battle between the two.
    Overall, i believe the 4th would be victorius in a fight against itachi.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

i would say the 4th would win againsts itachi...but the problem is...i still don't know the full capacity of itachi's abilities...and the 4th hokage's too..sigh...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi is insanely poweful however he is no where near the 4th's level. Itachi im sure is Kage lvl i think maybe Sanin but not kage no the 4th would have a fight on his hands but he would win hands down
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Itachi im sure is Kage lvl i think maybe Sanin but not kage no the 4th would have a fight on his hands but he would win hands down
    How nice of you to contradict yourself. Tsunade = sannin = Hokage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast