+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th hokage vs Itachi

Newbie UzumakiHinata2012 is off to a good start UzumakiHinata2012's Avatar
    near vampires, goths, ninjas, and assassins
    Thanks

Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

i say the 4th could beat anybody ......... okay im not sure who would win between 4th vs. naruto. But Yon could beat itachi anyday with one hand since he can summon Gamabunta. He would beat his a**. :P
    i will make it rain blood everywhere

Newbie mclay82 is off to a good start mclay82's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yondaime would dominate Itachi. Just becuase Itachi has the mangekyou sharingan doesn't give him the ability to win against the top ninja to have come out of Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    I will have to go with the 4th.But one question.

Spoilers

You guys know when the villege was been attack and the bad dude was bringing back the other hokages 1 and the 2.But the 3 said it would be bad if he that the 4th coffince opens.Does that mean that the 4 is stronger then all the others or does it mean that the 4 is alive or something elso

The end
    it could be either nobody knows yet but if the 4th really is dead then, it was probably stated because he was stronger than the other hokages
    Last edited by deodaclan18; May 02, 2007 at 09:32 PM.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mclay82 View Post
    it could be either nobody knows yet but if the 4th really is dead then, it was probably stated because he was stronger than the other hokages
    The 4th is probably the most potent of the three and having 3 enemies at once is a hell of a lot of work, not to mention how the thrid handled the just two.

I would think that Itachi would win myself. There are too many variables that I don't know of yet, so it is something I could never put money on. Orochimaru beat the 3rd(considered the best fighter wasn't he?), and from how things look, Orochimaru isn't going to stand a chance against some of the newer villians. Since one of those villians is Itachi himself, the guy who is probably going to wipe the floor with the guy who beat the so called best of the 4 Hokage, I would assume Itachi would be able to take on the 4th fairly evenly if not easily.

Itachi's eye is also something to really rival there and he probably would have the most experience by far, when it comes to killing a man. The brother is ice cold and probably wouldn't make any unnecesarry moves, like the 4th would with his compassion and pity.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not reading the posts before me because of few things:

1. Itachi has Mangekyou Sharingan
    2. Yondaime is faster than Gai-sensei in "gates mode"
    3. Yondaime is capable of doing the Rasengan trough the space in nanoseconds, so he can make Rasengan, "teleport" behind Itachi and *BLAM*
    3. Mangekyou sharingan is technique thats imperfect, since you MUST look at Itachi's eyes
    4. No matter how much Sharingan can predict very near future, Yondaime is still capable to unnoticable dissapear in front of you (he's the Konoha's Yellow Flash) and unnoticable can appear in any area, from the ground, from the sky, or from behind
    5. All Hokages are experienced enough and knows more than 100 techniques (Tsunade-sama is preety tough too)
    6. Its the same if you ask who's stronger: Naruto or Sasuke?
    7. It really doesn't matter because Yondaime is "dead"
    8. It really doesn't matter because Itachi has Akatsuki cloak
    9. I have my opinion that is not same with others, so I don't want to argue!
    10. Its obviously that that match would be double K.O.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i must say that the forth would be just too fast for itachi to effectively use his sharingan. he would look down in time to totice a super big exploding tag on his stomach, the BOOM!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yondaime is considered the greatest shinobi produced from Konoha. That one sentence suggests that he is stronger than Itachi. Itachi mentioned that him and Kisame both would not stand a chance against Jiraiya. Ji-rai-ya! If he says that then he will not be able to defeat Yondaime.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

agreed. the 4th is a legendary ninja feared by all! In one of the ninja wars the eniemy ninja was given an order to flee at the sight of the 4th hokage

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    agreed. the 4th is a legendary ninja feared by all! In one of the ninja wars the eniemy ninja was given an order to flee at the sight of the 4th hokage
    yes indeed. in fact the forth actually killed like over 3/4 of all the ninja from the village.

plus he can summon himself

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast