+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th hokage vs Itachi

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yes indeed. in fact the forth actually killed like over 3/4 of all the ninja from the village.

plus he can summon himself
    yes thats very amazing. actually im not sure if theres a ninja out there who could take on the 4th. Itachi might be the closest

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    yes thats very amazing. actually im not sure if theres a ninja out there who could take on the 4th. Itachi might be the closest
    yes he would come close, but not win. see, no matter how good he could develop his sharingan, it can only see things move quickly. but not only can the 4th move fast, he also has the god thunder whatever technique. (sommoning himself) SINCE HE CEASES TO BE IN ONE PLACE AND INSTANTLY APPEARS IN ANOTHER, THE SHARINGAN CANNOT TRACK THIS.(sorry, caps lock) anyway, the byakugan might have a better chance here, since it can sense movement all over, but the 4th is just too fast for itachi.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea. plus itachi cant use his ms 4 very long, it drains his chakra way 2 fast for him to beat yondaime.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

agreed...plus, although possibly worthless against itachi, the 4th can summon the toads.

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

no its not worthless. Yondaime knows Gama. better than anyone else, and so i believe they could fight 2gether more effectivly than naruto or jiriaya probably could.

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard for me to say because I haven't seen any of the 4th Hokage's attacks. The only attack I know that he possessed is the rasengan. As for Itachi, I know a great deal more about him. I know about the mangekyou sharingan. How he doesn't have to use his eyes to use sharingan but just that ring will be enough.

It depends really on strategy. Because if the 4th hokage would somehow get a substitute (such as a kage bunshin) to be attacked by the mangekyou sharingan then the 4th would be at a great advantage due to the fact that the mangekyou is a technique that takes up a great amount of strength from Itachi.

But if Itachi is able to catch the 4th in a genjutsu which is very easy for him to do then we can almost say that the 4th is a goner. But that is hard for me to really judge because as I said earlier about the only technique I know the 4th had was the rasengan.

If I had to pick one though, I would pick the 4th.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo View Post
    no its not worthless. Yondaime knows Gama. better than anyone else, and so i believe they could fight 2gether more effectivly than naruto or jiriaya probably could.
    hmm good point, they would work better together, but the fact remains that gamabunta is huge. it would be easy for itachi to pull out his amatseru on him and turn him to a burning crisp. this could, however, give the 4th an even safer oppertunity to strike, as itachi must look at the target to catch them aflame. however, yondaime could still pull it off on his own, and gamabunta would turn out to be more of a liability.

Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Thanks

yea big gamabunta would be a little help. And like anime_being_god said, Itachi has low chakra when it comes to using moves like the black flames, so if he did that to get rid of gamabunta then he would low on chakra when he still had the 4th to take care of.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast