+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 74

Thread: 4th hokage vs Itachi

  1. #49
    Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    Itachi isnt on kage level or sanin level thats why he was scared of jiraiya.I would votefor the 4th for sure.

  2. #50
    Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    Yondaime. Well, it's because he's a Hokage. In fact, the youngest Hokage I have ever known in Naruto. We can tell that he's strong and brave enough to use that forbidden jutsu... So if Yondaime's still alive, I bet they will have a strong battle *smile*
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

  3. #51
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    i would go as far as to say that the fourth hokage could even be the strongest of any kage at all. (well, at least the ones we've heard about).
    the only tactic i can think of that would possibly work for itachi would be if he made 4 shadow clones, all looking in a different direction, then the instant they see yondamine, explode when he comes over to attack. but then again he could dissapear by the time they exploded so.......he'd still run out of gas.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  4. #52
    My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    1,875
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 50 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i would go as far as to say that the fourth hokage could even be the strongest of any kage at all. (well, at least the ones we've heard about).
    the only tactic i can think of that would possibly work for itachi would be if he made 4 shadow clones, all looking in a different direction, then the instant they see yondamine, explode when he comes over to attack. but then again he could dissapear by the time they exploded so.......he'd still run out of gas.
    True..the only hokage that i think might be able to compare, maybe just a little would be the 3rd hokage, or the 3rd kazekage, if you have ever done any research on either one, you may agree

    1st Sig finished 12-20-09

  5. #53
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    True..the only hokage that i think might be able to compare, maybe just a little would be the 3rd hokage, or the 3rd kazekage, if you have ever done any research on either one, you may agree
    yeah, old sarutobi may be close, cuz hes got enima. enima pwns.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  6. #54
    Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yeah, old sarutobi may be close, cuz hes got enima. enima pwns.
    yea..In sarutobi's prime, he was amazing, he was said to be a god of shinobi. That would the dream match right there

    Thanx Ky-lyrra

  7. #55
    Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    Wowa, genius vs. genius, me-like me-like The 4th Hokage all the way cuz as many of u have put he did defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox. Plus he was Hokage, therefore he has to have the power to kick super-evil guys. And he also invented that Spiraling Sphere along w/ some other jutsu.

  8. #56
    Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by rukiasoulreaper View Post
    Wowa, genius vs. genius, me-like me-like The 4th Hokage all the way cuz as many of u have put he did defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox. Plus he was Hokage, therefore he has to have the power to kick super-evil guys. And he also invented that Spiraling Sphere along w/ some other jutsu.
    u seem to know a good bit. Yes yondaime had many very skilled jutsu's and he was fairly young as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the most successful hokage.
    By chun334 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Apr 28, 2009, 06:35 PM
  2. Replies: 95
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2009, 06:37 PM
  3. Itachi Uchiha
    By Itachi-Uchiha in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2009, 10:10 AM
  4. The 4th Hokage...
    By Bio-link in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2008, 08:00 PM
  5. Naruto's dream of Hokage
    By r3D_aXel in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2007, 07:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts