+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 4th hokage vs Itachi

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Re: 4th hokage vs Itachi

to me Yondaime (the Fourth) hand down the greatest ninja i mean he was taught by the pervy sage and he was taught by the 3rd so itachi has no real match to mhim other than speed and the tricks he can pull of with out using hand signs but the yellow flash would have 2 be caught in the tsukyomi world to be defeated n itachi was doesnt want to go fully blind so his current status in skill wouldnt match to me point blank

hot feets for dat azz

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

My money is on the fourth, there are a lot of ninja that compare to Itachi, whereas there is no one that came close to comparing to the fourth. What ninja defeated Itachi? Sasuke. What ninja defeated Naruto's father the fourth? No ninja did, it was the nine tails. I dont think Itachi could have survived against the nine tailed fox, as well as contain the power of the ninetails. The Lord Hokage my not of survived the fight, but he was able to confine the nine tails and supress his power. So in my opinion, the fourth would wipe the floor with the elder brother Uchiha.scorch

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

fourth could of course beat itachi into the dust! there can not be any doubt even if u think itachi is cooler(i dont!). the fourth defeated the nine-tails, sure it ws at the cost of his own life but could u see itachi doing something like that? sure he killed his whole family for sasuke(supposedly) but he would do that for the whole village cause he hates them.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

the leaf village made itachi kill the uchiha clan thats why sasuke helps the akatsuki to attack the leaf village im not disagreeing with wat u said tho because i know that itachi would become minato's whipping boy considering how strong he is and the fourth hokage can use his teleportation jutsu (even though he needs seals to use it) and he can use rasengan there it is game over itachi

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yondaime would win hands down. dont get me wrong it would be a good fight and id love to see it, but i think the 4th has over all better jutsu and skill

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

the fourth hokage of course! He's naruto's dad!

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i think that itachi wouldnt take the 4th hokage lightly im sure but i belive that the 4th would beat him unless you gave a specific point for them to fight eachother then that would matter but if it would be back then when the 4th was alive then the 4th would definetly win right now he is way to good for itachi. he is to fast his own eyes wouldnt keep up with the 4th and even if they did he wouldnt be able to react to everything and if itachit used the tsukoyomi then he would definetly most likely miss and be drained pretty badly im sure. but i have never seen either of them at ther fullest but i belive that the 4th would be better
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Newbie ufels is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I choose Itachi. Becouse I thought from the start that Itachi is an OK ninja but then I saw he's fight against Sasuke and I was kinda about Itachi's power. My point is that Itachi is a very very VERY skilled ninja and I think that he even goes way above the hokage level. And yeah i'm not that well informed about that yellow flash thingy of the 4th hokage but as I said Itachi is very skilled and he would probably figure something out. And besides Tsukuyomi he also has Amaterasu and most of all Susanoo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast