View Poll Results: Who wins this ninja battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4th wins

3 18.75%
  • Sarutobi(3rd hokage) wins

6 37.50%
  • 4th wins big, no chance in hell he would lose

7 43.75%
  • Sarutobi wipes the floor with the 4th hokage here

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

Ok, the 4th hokage vs Itachi just got old, i mean everyone has said Itachi would lose.

But now here's a real battle.

Sarutobi:
    The Third was called The Professor due to his vast knowledge of jutsu's, purportedly knowing all the jutsu within Konoha.He was also the sensei of Jiraiya,Orochimaru, and Tsunade...who later became the ninja's of legend! At the old age of 70+ he fought the first two hokages and stood his ground, but was later finished off by Orchimaru but not before he took his arms. Sarutboi also had his own summon, Enma. Which fights along side him with an equal force of any skilled jounin.He possesses great physical strength and fighting ability, as seen when he fights off both the First and Second Hokages.

VS

Yondaime (4th Hokage):
    The Fourth Hokage , also known as "The Leaf's Yellow Flash", was the brave ninja responsible for sealing the demon fox inside Naruto Uzumaki. He is said to be the greatest ninja Konoha had ever produced. Though his skills in combat go largely unwitnessed, he was considered dangerous enough that a flee-on-sight order was given in regards to him during the Third Ninja War. The Fourth created several distinctive techniques, including the Flying Thunder God Technique , which essentially allowed him to teleport to any location with the use of a special seal, or "jutsu formula." Via attaching the seals to kunai, the Fourth could teleport to the location of the kunai, enabling him to wipe out many opponents nearly instantaneously. He also created the Spiraling Sphere, a technique that does not rely on hand seals, but instead uses a concentration of spinning chakra in the palm that causes immense damage to its victim on contact.He can also summon Gamabunta, with such a large body its very hard to defeat him.

Personally Im going to go with Sarutboi on this one. My reasons are because of his knowledge in battle, and now that in this battle his age wont be a factor, he will be a much stronger force to deal with than when he seen fighting a Sannin and 2 hokages, and yet almost won! His attacks are much more well rounded as well, like his elemental attacks he has.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi Prime

I honestly agree with what anime says right here. Although the 4th was legendary, so was the 3rd. Because of the lack of knowledge we have on the 4th its really hard for me to say he would win against a Prime Sarutobi. And thinking about it logically, if the 3rd could fight as well as he did against 2 hokages at an old age, then what he most have been in his prime would be crzy powerful.

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I'd say it'd be hard to tell, especially considering how little we know about the 4th Hokage. In fact I'll even go as far as asking, if I may, if anyone else knows where to find out some more info on the 4th Hokage's background, that'd help out this topic a lot! Plus I've though up some stories & relationships for my Naruto character, & if I coud get my hands on said info, that'd help me out even more.

So, if anyone knows where to get more info on the 4th Hokage, or even on the 3rd, feel free to help this topic out.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I'd say it'd be hard to tell, especially considering how little we know about the 4th Hokage. In fact I'll even go as far as asking, if I may, if anyone else knows where to find out some more info on the 4th Hokage's background, that'd help out this topic a lot! Plus I've though up some stories & relationships for my Naruto character, & if I coud get my hands on said info, that'd help me out even more.

So, if anyone knows where to get more info on the 4th Hokage, or even on the 3rd, feel free to help this topic out.

well wikipedia has a lot of info. but im not really sure where you could look, ive just watched to the show.

Thanx Ky-lyrra

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

Don't you people think you're pushing this "versus" thing too far.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yess, this new thread was needed. itachi was getting pwned too hard.

hmm this would be a more intresting battle. considering the proven battle prowess of the fourth, but one must also remember an important fact about the 3rd. he was considered the strongest of the hokage, and also the smartest. he also almost took out ochi-amu while fighting two other hokage, and he was way way past his prime.
    also he has enima. he is a powerhouse by himself. when he transforms he is actually made of adamant, i belive.

with the facts laid out, it may come down to battle strategies. the forth could just blow everything up, but the 3rd could eaisily lay a trap for him.

all things considered, i would go with the 4th winning, but he would probably be pretty screwed up afterwards.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

yes. good thoughts.
    But I still think that Sarutobi has too many great and powerful jutsus for the
    4th ( who may I say, is wasnt yet old enough to fully complete all of his jutsus) to handle.

I mean if the 4th had 10 more years to train, he'd truly be the greatest ninja ever...by far!!!!!!!

Thanx Ky-lyrra

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo View Post
    yes. good thoughts.
    But I still think that Sarutobi has too many great and powerful jutsus for the
    4th ( who may I say, is wasnt yet old enough to fully complete all of his jutsus) to handle.

I mean if the 4th had 10 more years to train, he'd truly be the greatest ninja ever...by far!!!!!!!
    good point. but, regarding the rasengan, if the fourth would have lived long enough to finish it he would be completer le more unstoppable-er. wait, how exactly will they know when it is done? i mean naruto put wind in it and it still isnt. Anime Being God and i have disscussed this but as of yet have come up with no conclusion.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast