View Poll Results: Who wins this ninja battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4th wins

3 18.75%
  • Sarutobi(3rd hokage) wins

6 37.50%
  • 4th wins big, no chance in hell he would lose

7 43.75%
  • Sarutobi wipes the floor with the 4th hokage here

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

well the 3rd was more widely known for the amount of jutsu's that he had, his experince beats the 4ths and his skill at taijutsu rivals the 2nd. The in his prime would be in the top 3 strongest ninja in the series. He is the Professor, we all see the 4th as a great ninja, which he is, but you that because of him sealing away the fox. The third also had that same sealing techinque and if he were in his prime he'd done the same thing.

The 4th has one techinque that would give the 3rd trouble, that is the flash thing he does

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

The 3rd may have been known widly for his experience and jutsu, but the 4th was feared on the battle feild. So much so that enemy troops were told to retreat on sight. Also another reason i think he would win is how he sealed the Nine-tailed fox away. Naruto only using 4tails makes a huge explosion, and somehow the 4th managed to get up close and use that sealing tech on him.

Made by me.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well the 3rd was more widely known for the amount of jutsu's that he had, his experince beats the 4ths and his skill at taijutsu rivals the 2nd. The in his prime would be in the top 3 strongest ninja in the series. He is the Professor, we all see the 4th as a great ninja, which he is, but you that because of him sealing away the fox. The third also had that same sealing techinque and if he were in his prime he'd done the same thing.

The 4th has one techinque that would give the 3rd trouble, that is the flash thing he does
    you bring a great point his knowlage of jutsu's was amazing but that because he has been alive along time to study them dont you think if the 4th also was alive as long as the 3rd that he would have great knowlage too i mean the 4th was feard so highly the enemy was to retreat on the sight of him and thats when the 4th was still newer just thing if the 4th had all that time and did not age either the the 3rd would have some real compation not to say the 3rd can be beaten without making him self known.!!!
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the 4th is stronger his flash technique would e hard to deal with and I would have to say that knowing a lot of jutsu doesn't make you strong.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBearofDoom View Post
    I think that the 4th is stronger his flash technique would e hard to deal with and I would have to say that knowing a lot of jutsu doesn't make you strong.
    Well done doom that is what i am trying to say its not the knowlage you have of jutsu but how well you can fight in that battle feild. And lets not forget who is feared on the battle feild compaired to the 3rd who not maney enemy's was scared of.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well I dont believe that only one jutsu, the yellow flash has, would be enough to take down the Professor and his jounin skilled leve summon....he is the teacher of the 3 sannins, this guy is a beast, not someone to take likely of on the battle field...and the 4ths fighting talent goes very largely unwitnessed, you keep re-stating the same thing about the retreat on the battlefield, if the 3rd wasnt the hokage, same orders would have went with him as well.

Dont forget the fight between the 2 hokages/a sannin (Orochimaru) that the 3rd ALMOST won while he was probably 70+.......times what his fighting ability was there by like 10 or so!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well I dont believe that only one jutsu, the yellow flash has, would be enough to take down the Professor and his jounin skilled leve summon....he is the teacher of the 3 sannins, this guy is a beast, not someone to take likely of on the battle field...and the 4ths fighting talent goes very largely unwitnessed, you keep re-stating the same thing about the retreat on the battlefield, if the 3rd wasnt the hokage, same orders would have went with him as well.

Dont forget the fight between the 2 hokages/a sannin (Orochimaru) that the 3rd ALMOST won while he was probably 70+.......times what his fighting ability was there by like 10 or so!
    Well i am not saying he is to be taking lightly. Also he fought 2 reserected ones under orochimaru's control so the 1 and 2 hokage didn't have a mind of their own to battle how they would normaly battle and sence the 3rd trained orochimaru that make's things abit more even for the 3rd so it was not as ferice as you make it out to sound but the 3rd did do well as for the 4th he was more mysterious the only one that has any true idea possibly would be jiriya for obvious reasons.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Well i am not saying he is to be taking lightly. Also he fought 2 reserected ones under orochimaru's control so the 1 and 2 hokage didn't have a mind of their own to battle how they would normaly battle and sence the 3rd trained orochimaru that make's things abit more even for the 3rd so it was not as ferice as you make it out to sound but the 3rd did do well as for the 4th he was more mysterious the only one that has any true idea possibly would be jiriya for obvious reasons.
    Yea, well its hard to tell when everything is layed out.

1- Yondaime's ability is obiviously great, but how great we'll never know

2- The 3rd was a great ninja seeing how he can still fight amongst the best as an old man, but we'll never fully realize how much of a powerhouse he was in his prime either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast