View Poll Results: Who wins this ninja battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4th wins

3 18.75%
  • Sarutobi(3rd hokage) wins

6 37.50%
  • 4th wins big, no chance in hell he would lose

7 43.75%
  • Sarutobi wipes the floor with the 4th hokage here

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

During the fight with the 1st, 2nd and orochi it seemed like sarutobi was on the defensive the whole time. Most of the times i can think of him attacking his attacks didnt seem to work out, even with the sealing jutsu didnt get everyone.

Made by me.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    During the fight with the 1st, 2nd and orochi it seemed like sarutobi was on the defensive the whole time. Most of the times i can think of him attacking his attacks didnt seem to work out, even with the sealing jutsu didnt get everyone.
    well honestly how do you expect an old man attack during the rampage of 2 kage level ninja and a sannin?

Had the 3rd fought them one at a time without interfernce, he would have won this fight. But the fact that it was 3 against 1 made it much more diffulycut

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie vortex20 is off to a good start vortex20's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Yea, well its hard to tell when everything is layed out.

1- Yondaime's ability is obiviously great, but how great we'll never know

2- The 3rd was a great ninja seeing how he can still fight amongst the best as an old man, but we'll never fully realize how much of a powerhouse he was in his prime either
    well both you and gaara raise some good points but i am with anime being god on this one. I mean you got one who was hardly known comapried to the 3rd hokage who was well known why do you think it is orochimaru was the only one who would willinly fight him as to the 4th no one would even give it a shot so he remained unknown. And not only does the third have mast knowlage of jutsus he also knows how to use everyone of them with a considerable amount of skills as to the 4th realy had a hand full of tricks that whont last forever. If the 3rd was given a chance at his prime there a low chance the 4th can do much lets not for get the 3rd possibly knows a justsu ti rival those moves the 4th uses so its a matter of time.

Newbie palumatzu is off to a good start
    Thanks

i may be new, but my thought counts-- the fourth mighta actually won because of his body flicker jutsu-- he can be anywhere before the third could or can or ever would detect him. not only that, but he didnt become hokage for nothing, so he mst be powerful enough to fend off the 3rd

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palumatzu View Post
    i may be new, but my thought counts-- the fourth mighta actually won because of his body flicker jutsu-- he can be anywhere before the third could or can or ever would detect him. not only that, but he didnt become hokage for nothing, so he mst be powerful enough to fend off the 3rd
    Alright, again you speak of the 4ths only jutsu other than the rasengan that we know he has. The 3rd was also a hokage, but he was the one who trained the sannins.

We dont know if the 3rd in his prime would have been a good enough ninja to figure out a way to counter that move, which, being called the Professor, im guessing he would have had something up his sleve to stop it.

"The Third was called The Professor due to his vast knowledge of jutsu, knowing all the jutsu within Konoha."

So it may be possible that the 3rd might have known that Flying God Techinque that the 4th is famous for. But maybe the 3rd just was never seen using it very much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anime_being_god For This Useful Post:

palumatzu (Jan 30, 2008)

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you people keep saying most known. The fourth hokage was known in all other countrys as well. only reason we didnt hear about him that often in the show is because the third hokage forbide everyone from talking abotu the nine-tailed fox incedent.

Made by me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Why do you people keep saying most known. The fourth hokage was known in all other countrys as well. only reason we didnt hear about him that often in the show is because the third hokage forbide everyone from talking abotu the nine-tailed fox incedent.
    When I was saying "known", i meant his jutsu, the yellow flash thing. He was known for that jutsu. And if its true that the Professor knows every jutsu in Konoha before his death, then im going to assume that he does know that yellow flash move as well, all it is is a sealing technique!

Newbie spiker7147 is off to a good start spiker7147's Avatar
    Thanks

all naruto needs is some good people that are willing to talk about it. This could be really fun to have people to talk to about this show with for once because i dont know anyone that lives near me anymore since i moved

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast