View Poll Results: Who wins this ninja battle?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4th wins

3 18.75%
  • Sarutobi(3rd hokage) wins

6 37.50%
  • 4th wins big, no chance in hell he would lose

7 43.75%
  • Sarutobi wipes the floor with the 4th hokage here

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

Newbie palumatzu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: 4th Hokage vs Sarutobi in his Prime

Quote Originally Posted by spiker7147 View Post
    all naruto needs is some good people that are willing to talk about it. This could be really fun to have people to talk to about this show with for once because i dont know anyone that lives near me anymore since i moved
    ehm, i'm going to speedily point out that this has nothing to do with this conversation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to palumatzu For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Jan 31, 2008)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

would the 3rd be thought of as much as the 4th, a great and all powerful ninja ,if he had done the same sealing technique and saved the village from the fox? Becuase we know that he had the same sealing technique that was used on the fox.

The reason why I bring that up is because since the 4th is thought some much of a hero for saving the village, that to some, he seems to be an all powerful unbeatable ninja, that even the 3rd couldnt take in his greatest years

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anime_being_god For This Useful Post:

palumatzu (Jan 31, 2008)

Thanks

yes and no.
    yes, because he IS the professor after all, and no, because he tried to seek a method that DIDN'T require life sacrifice. he might have known of the Grim Reaper Death Seal Jutsu, but if he did, he knew real good and well what would happen if it were used. Therefore, he tried seeking alternate methods, as some of the best heroes have done before. Any success method other than sacrifice (at that time) would have grandly added to Sarutobi's reputation... then again, would that take away from that of the 4th?.............................................. ........... i'm rambling, sorry, but you see my point here anyways.

EDIT: lemme add here-- when i say no, i say no because he isnt the one who saved the leaf village, now is he?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palumatzu View Post
    yes and no.
    yes, because he IS the professor after all, and no, because he tried to seek a method that DIDN'T require life sacrifice. he might have known of the Grim Reaper Death Seal Jutsu, but if he did, he knew real good and well what would happen if it were used. Therefore, he tried seeking alternate methods, as some of the best heroes have done before. Any success method other than sacrifice (at that time) would have grandly added to Sarutobi's reputation... then again, would that take away from that of the 4th?.............................................. ........... i'm rambling, sorry, but you see my point here anyways.

EDIT: lemme add here-- when i say no, i say no because he isnt the one who saved the leaf village, now is he?
    Well all the same, the 4th was made to look like a the greatest ninja of all, even though we're not shown anything about his true talent against worthy oppenonts like we see from the 3rd.

Theres no question in my mind that the 4th was a great ninja, but there is still lingering doubt that he is all that he's cracked up to be.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

This is a hard one.
    I dont really know much about the 4th or the 3rd so I cant really give an answer.
    but if i did answer it would porbably would be the 4th since he won against the Nine Tailed Fox

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

that would be a rly good fight and it is kind of hard to judge.i would have to go with the fourth hokage though because he of his incredible speed and he also has a pretty good knowledge of jutsu and a few forbidden ones as a last resort
    I am darkness

Thanks

and yet again, back to hte arguement on precisely how much he knows--forget not that the viewers/readers never were given any insight to the limit of Yondaime. I agree with the fact that yondaime has a better arsenal, and that he was't made Hokage for nothing, but Sarutobi-sensei knows all the jutsu that were ever made in Konoha. His age slows him down, but in his prime, thats a whole differet book to contend with. In both anime and games, he's wielded more elemental jutsu that anyother--no genjutsu that i've seen, and no true taijutsu techniques. He has a wide arsenal, but if he ever had to use them all, then that'd be one hell of a battle. He uses 1 tool tchnique, and 2 elemental techniques that i've seen used more than twice each in the american anime. He has shown a wider display than has Yondaime.
    Speaking of whom, He has the Body Flicker Jutsu, and the Grim Reaper Jutsu, that Sarutobi-sensei used. 2 versus 4, but thats not countng summoning teqhniques, because regardless of being summons, they are still separate entities than the user, and have a mind of their own, as Gamabunta cleverly pointed out on his mass debut.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Now, I know the "readers" and "veiwers" weren't given much insite on Yondaime, but, we all have to admit, that Sarutobi is way past his prime. I mean, Sarutobi and Yondaime know the reaper justsu, sure, okay. But honestly, if Yondaime pulled out the Rasengan while they were fighting, how do you honestly think Sarutobi would defend himself? They can both use summoning justsu, Grim Reaper justsu, and some others. But, come on, Yondaime is in his youth, Sarutobi's old, you do the math.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast