+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the 6th

Newbie KIYO18 is off to a good start KIYO18's Avatar
    Thanks

the 6th

So people say Naruto is stupid. Well he sure has used strategy in his fight with Pein. So can he be the next hokage? I mean if Kakashi is REALLY dead he seems like the only choice.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the 6th

Yes, he does seem to be the only choice HOWEVER if you remember a few chapters back that Danzo and all of Anbu Roots are planning a coupe'detat(sp?) with Danzo himself as the new hokage. He could actually pull it off since I bet anything Naruto will be tired as hell after his fight with Pein.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie redjoker is off to a good start redjoker's Avatar
    Thanks

Well even if Danzo plan goes in to effect.... there is one thing to think about. Sai... something tells me that he has a big part of Danzo plan. also, Naruto has become so much better... he is learning how to really use his shadow clones to the max and as he fights with pein... u can see the things his two teacher showed him over time is taking route in his skills as a ninja. "A great hokage he will be Believe It!"

Newbie michna is off to a good start michna's Avatar
    Thanks

What kInD oF AnImE iS ThAt..?ThE LeAdInG ChArACTeR wiLl dIe..fOoLS.. narUtO ShOulDn't dIe..

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, another member put it quite excellently. Innerhell, in a different thread, makes the point that Naruto only wants to be hokage for respect. He really doesn't know what the job entails and he'd probably be walking blindly into a burden he doesn't need.

Now, for an appropriate hokage, Shikamaru should be the hokage, as he seems to be one of the best strategic minds in all of konoha.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread