+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anbu....overrated?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anbu....overrated?

I actually found something on them in Wikipedia. Its says they are similar to the SWAT. They deal with top level security and take on the highest class of criminals out there. I added the link below for more information.

Naruto ninja ranks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I actually found something on them in Wikipedia. Its says they are similar to the SWAT. They deal with top level security and take on the highest class of criminals out there. I added the link below for more information.

Naruto ninja ranks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    i see, so they deal with s class criminals. No wonder they lose all the time
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 04, 2006 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    i see, so they deal with s class criminals. No wonder they lose all the time
    Yeah there is no way they are ever really going to keep up with Itachi He's like a god in the series and nobody messes with him well Sasuke tries to interfer but that doesnt turn out so hot

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke's overrated as well. He's just a prettyboy who got owned by his brother. Sasuke gets all intense and uses chidori and Itachi is like uh huh. Itachi just diverts the blow away from him and break his wrist. So sasuke is nobody. Same goes for the ANBU, they aint got cool characters, kakashi aint anbu anymore so he doesnt count. ANBU is like the FBI, you know they gonna kick butt, they just dont care if anyone is there.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

pre time leap Sasuke is over rated but post time leap Sasuke I'm not so sure, I would like to see more of his new abilities before judging him.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Newbie rizwan may be famous one day rizwan may be famous one day rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Anbu....overrated?

ye i know what u mean...im only in episode...124..but when orochimaru attacked Hidden Leaf Village they look really weak and they get taken down really easy. sasuke is annoying. he cant beat itachi. i think:|. itachi waaayy to powerful all about naruto and chouji, Shikamaru and kakashi.
    RizzEE

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan View Post
    ye i know what u mean...im only in episode...124..but when orochimaru attacked Hidden Leaf Village they look really weak and they get taken down really easy. sasuke is annoying. he cant beat itachi. i think:|. itachi waaayy to powerful all about naruto and chouji, Shikamaru and kakashi.
    really sasukes abilities dont really show up until the 300's (manga wise). in all reality sasuke just becomes a power-hungry bastard that get bested more times than not.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing is, the many adult ninja's don't show there true abilities in the biggining of naruto untill after harry comes back from his 3 year trip.

The Anbu's are like the elite's of elite, stronger then jonins. They are the only once strong enough to go with the hokage for deadly missions, just like that episode when the 3rd and 2 Anbus found out about Ori.

It's interesting to finally see the true strengths of such little known characters like asume and kakashi and such.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast