+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anbu....overrated?

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anbu....overrated?

Well think of it this way, Anbus are good if you can beat an Anbu therefore you are good meaning you get more reputation points from fans.

I'm sure Itachi isn't respected because he smacked pretime leap Sasuke around. Its more likely because he's ticked off a lot of Anbu and the likes in his bingo book.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Anbu members are just ordinary shinobis because they operate in teams of 4 which would consist of 3 chunnins and 1 jounin who is the captain.The only difference for them is that they deal with more dangerous missions such as assasination of prominent members that are S-rank in the bingo books of enemies like AKatsuki members including former member Orichimaru.They should not be overated simply because they are the same as any ninjas of any village.They are not'special'.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Anbu ninjas are like speacial teams that deal with s rank missing ninjas. Hence, They deal with more complicated situations that regular ninjas can't handle by themselves. Kakashi was one of the strogest Anbu member because of his sharingan same goes to Itachi and Sasuke. These three can't fight well without their sharingans.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with u cxause kabuto killed 7 anbu remember? but 2 great anbu's were kakashi and itachi
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally think that the ANBU are overrated. Kishimoto makes them out to be oh-so strong and all, but really, are they? I thought that they'd at least stand a chance against Kabuto - I mean, even Naruto managed to get in a few good blows. And that one ANBU who supposedly died while trying to save Sandaime from a kunai - what the heck? So yes, I think the ANBU are overrated.

In response to Sasuke being overrated, I'll have to agree if you're talking about pre-time skip. Post time skip though... Anyhow, bit off topic here lol.

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that ANBU are overated because of how easily Kabuto could kill them basically without breaking a sweat whereas Naruto was able to beat up Kabuto pretty bad so does that mean that naruto is better than the ANBU, and also in the filler with Ibiki's brother in the flashback Ibiki goes to the rain village with a bunch of ANBU and they get slaughtered by ordinary rain ninja. However ANBU would be strong if they still had Kakashi and Itachi.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i have noticed that the anbu really suck.i mean in that episode there like goingafter orochimaru and that spider guy does these hand sighns right infront of them(like duh MOVE!)and they dont move so there al like"a chakra web...and we flu right into it!"like no
    DUH!

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

anbu overated? yes. even though they are fighting high skilled ninja they should be able to fight better. their ANBU for crying out loud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast