+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the anbu really that strong??

Newbie chun334 may be famous one day chun334's Avatar
    Thanks

Are the anbu really that strong??

I really wanna know what the ANBU's strengh are... i know that kakashi used to be one but are there strengh sortta the same?? what do u people think about the ANBU???

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is the anbu really that strong??

Most of the ANBU serve mainly as the FBI, the CIA, and sometimes the police force of a village. They work covertly and secretly. Things of that matter. Most of them are also just elite. Somewhere between a regular Jonin and a Tokubetsu Jonin (examples: Ibiki, Anko, Hayate). Maybe even higher. The ANBU are all pretty strong. Though the series have abused the ANBU as mere fodder at times, but you have to remember who exactly kicked their asses: Kabuto, Orochimaru, Gaara, and people around that range of power. I completely ignore filler arcs so any butt-whoopings that are directed towards the ANBU don't count.

Anyway... the ANBU are the elite. Yamato, Sai, Kakashi, Itachi, and plenty of others have shown how capable they are.
    I love my girlfriend.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The ANBU is strong but the anime does make them seem really weak a lot of the time. It is a method that the anime producers can use to make whatever enemy, opponent, or whatever seem that much stronger adding more suspense to the plot. So really they are strong but I think they are down played for that reason. I don't know maybe I'm crazy.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

this has been disscused but i'll put the same thing as before

i think the anbu suck, with the exception of 2, kakashi and itachi because they had there sharingan. to me the anbu have the same power as a chuunin or a very strong genin (like naruto) and there are normal ninja who far surpass them, but in terms of skill in jutsu and fighting they are one of the top. but just because they have the skill doesn't mean they have the power to match
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are the anbu really that strong??

There just average jounins I'd say. And the reason why the look so bad in the anime is because they usually go up against the best of the best fighters. But even then they don't seem to live up to their rep.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

People of the ANBU aren't really that strong at all.The purpose of Anbu is to work undercover to eliminate renegade ninjas.However we have seen that many Anbu members have been killed in both the manga and anime by renowned figures ie Orochimaru.They have been overated and don't deserve their reputation.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

The anbu's job is to deal with the most extreme situations and defeated the strongest of shinboi, but so far they have done niether, so i can conclude that they're not even doing their job.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Trigunner08 is off to a good start Trigunner08's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I myself beleave that they are not that strong. Because they do not fight as much as I hope. so They are weak....
    This is was a random word from ME!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast