+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are the anbu really that strong??

Newbie Miyukisan25 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Are the anbu really that strong??

I believe so. Kakashi is just an example of an ANBU,and we know how strong he is. Of course, fighting against Orochimaru's freaky minions made them suffer terribly. Unfortunately, people who watch it assume that this is because they are weak. What they should remember is that it was an ambush and that it was during the Chunin exams. Besides, most of Orochimaru's men were disguised as ANBU, right? So it would be difficult to fight if you're not sure who you're up against! Of course, it may alsomean that the ANBUs were relaxed and they lowered their guard, but it means a weakness on their strategies and job performance, not on their abilities.

Does anyone agree with me?

Newbie ~*Ayame*~ may be famous one day ~*Ayame*~ may be famous one day ~*Ayame*~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Of course the ANBU are strong. Or they would not be ANBU. =/
    Just because they don't appear that much, I don't think the people of villages would like their Kages and themselves being protected with people the power or strength of like chuunin or genin.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Im not saying the anbu are weak...im jus saying they arent that strong. They are jounin level but there are different skill levels apparently between each Jounin, shown through Kakashi and Aoba. The anbu's were defeated easily by kabuto, who was later beaten by Naruto ( who is a genin) so for those who think anbu's are great and mighty, then explain to me why and how could the anbu who are so great yet techincally have less skill than a genin?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Well Im not saying the anbu are weak...im jus saying they arent that strong. They are jounin level but there are different skill levels apparently between each Jounin, shown through Kakashi and Aoba. The anbu's were defeated easily by kabuto, who was later beaten by Naruto ( who is a genin) so for those who think anbu's are great and mighty, then explain to me why and how could the anbu who are so great yet techincally have less skill than a genin?
    That I can answer. Naruto use a lvl 5 tech which also not many people knowed beside him , white hair dudes(both) and the 4 hokage. And it seems that after the exams.They are grade not only by techs and strong but int and other things. One of the reasons Naruto is still a genin.Only if he was little less shoot first ask question later or if he wasn't that easyliy fool.XD.He could be a jun or chi.........
    Perfection is dull

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know. anbu's havent shown ANY signs of strength even at the level of jounin. Not once in the show, and the only thing that is backing the anbu's up is the fact that kakashi used to be in it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought Anbu members was consisted of jounins and chunins.Or am I mistaken.Still,they haven't defeated formidable opponents.All that I have witnessed is their demise rather than them defeating wanted opponents like Orochimaru and Akatsuki.It seems their reputation is false.

Newbie skatingpyro is off to a good start skatingpyro's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think they are as strong as they make it seem. cuz they could not save the 4 holgaka but that my apinyan. naruto could defet the anbu black ops. Thats what I think sorry for eney miss spelling

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah the anime just uses them for faceless people who get owned hardcore, but just think- would you wanna scrap with a bunch of CIA dudes? thats practically the same premise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast