+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 18

Thread: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

  1. #9
    The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    507
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 78 Times in 75 Posts

    Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    hi. obviously, my fav charcter is itachi. am i the only one? i absolutely have no sympathy for sasuke, and im can be just as icy as itachi. not to mention he's sooooooooooo handsome.(sorry) i love all his moves. the fact that he attacks te mind rather than the body sends shivers down my spine. the fact that he is incredibly physically strong as well. my favorite is the amatersu. i mean, wouldnt that be sweet? someone hits ur car, and instead of exchanging insurance and cursing them out u kill them! awesome!
    Get a room! lol jk!

    But yeah he is my all time favourite! He's such a cool character design and he's like the stongest dude we've seen yet, and half the time he fights he doesn't even look like he's trying! he's like a ninja god or sumthing man! I hope in the future games theres like a unlockable character that has Itachi at full strength! I bet if you just kicked sumone with that character it'd be an instant K.O.! lol

    I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

  2. #10
    Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin. SO COLD
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    K for one itachigirl you are way too obsessed with naruto. Ones world should not revolve around something like a cartoon character. you need to get a life. Stop being so dependant on something not real.

  3. #11
    Newbie SetoOnlyLove is off to a good start SetoOnlyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    Yessssss I just love him. Lets see he is hot and really strong and can kick A** lol. Those are the main reasons nothing else really other then he is evil and I just love that ^_^

    And for someone to say that you need a life its ok that you can't love a anime charcter. We have lives of our own don't ruin it just because you don't like our idea of things. -_- It messes up peoples feelings....lol My main point is leave the people alone let them live their life and you go live yours u_u Don't like it then leave.

    Don't bother with people like that Itachigirl some people don't respect other just because we love anime.
    Itachi has his times too <33


  4. #12
    Newbie aikoshazuka is off to a good start aikoshazuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    Hey I also like itachi and the uchihas. also I made up thisa character aiko uchiha...well turns out she is itachi's 13 year old cousin. He didn't kill me in the major massacre of the uchihas because I was out on a mission> lucky me

  5. #13
    Newbie azuraknight is off to a good start azuraknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    K for one itachigirl you are way too obsessed with naruto. Ones world should not revolve around something like a cartoon character. you need to get a life. Stop being so dependant on something not real.
    WHAT the hell is wrong with likening a anime! you dare mock a person just because of what they do or the fact that its who they are let me tell you something Naruto is a genius anime! and you why are you in here if you say stop about Naruto well the chat room is about Naruto and guess what were talking about , well theres nothing wrong with likening anime the way she dose, in fact I like Naruto... no I love Naruto and I dream about Naruto sometimes and people like us have a life its called Anime so if you waste your typing mocking us well I dont want to defile my self with such strong language.

  6. #14
    Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Cool Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    K for one itachigirl you are way too obsessed with naruto. Ones world should not revolve around something like a cartoon character. you need to get a life. Stop being so dependant on something not real.
    ha-ha. from a small post u think that my life evolves around a cartoon character? that's really sad that you would immediately make that assumption. number 2: ive got a life, maybe you should stop wasting yours by spending ur time replying to a person who you think doesnt have one. number 3: having a favorite character, liking them a lot, and enjoying watching them in a series in a hell of a lot different than being dependant on one.
    have a nice day!!!:2thumbs:

  7. #15
    Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by SetoOnlyLove View Post
    Yessssss I just love him. Lets see he is hot and really strong and can kick A** lol. Those are the main reasons nothing else really other then he is evil and I just love that ^_^

    And for someone to say that you need a life its ok that you can't love a anime charcter. We have lives of our own don't ruin it just because you don't like our idea of things. -_- It messes up peoples feelings....lol My main point is leave the people alone let them live their life and you go live yours u_u Don't like it then leave.

    Don't bother with people like that Itachigirl some people don't respect other just because we love anime.
    thank you... i apprciate your support.
    ^/0\^ --itachi smiley!!

  8. #16
    Newbie azuraknight is off to a good start azuraknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

    Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    ha-ha. from a small post u think that my life evolves around a cartoon character? that's really sad that you would immediately make that assumption. number 2: ive got a life, maybe you should stop wasting yours by spending ur time replying to a person who you think doesnt have one. number 3: having a favorite character, liking them a lot, and enjoying watching them in a series in a hell of a lot different than being dependant on one.
    have a nice day!!!:2thumbs:
    Yeah thats right my comeback was a bit more convincing but thats telling him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 4th hokage vs Itachi
    By anime_being_god in forum Naruto
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2010, 12:56 PM
  2. Itachi Uchiha
    By Itachi-Uchiha in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2009, 10:10 AM
  3. My itachi fantasy
    By itachigirl in forum Fanfics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Oct 21, 2007, 01:15 PM
  4. whats youre favorite magna charcter
    By Fat_moe123 in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:30 PM
  5. Which is your favrotie Charcter on anime?
    By KhRikku626 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2005, 10:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts