+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    hi. obviously, my fav charcter is itachi. am i the only one? i absolutely have no sympathy for sasuke, and im can be just as icy as itachi. not to mention he's sooooooooooo handsome.(sorry) i love all his moves. the fact that he attacks te mind rather than the body sends shivers down my spine. the fact that he is incredibly physically strong as well. my favorite is the amatersu. i mean, wouldnt that be sweet? someone hits ur car, and instead of exchanging insurance and cursing them out u kill them! awesome!
    Get a room! lol jk!

But yeah he is my all time favourite! He's such a cool character design and he's like the stongest dude we've seen yet, and half the time he fights he doesn't even look like he's trying! he's like a ninja god or sumthing man! I hope in the future games theres like a unlockable character that has Itachi at full strength! I bet if you just kicked sumone with that character it'd be an instant K.O.! lol

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

K for one itachigirl you are way too obsessed with naruto. Ones world should not revolve around something like a cartoon character. you need to get a life. Stop being so dependant on something not real.

Newbie SetoOnlyLove is off to a good start SetoOnlyLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Yessssss I just love him. Lets see he is hot and really strong and can kick A** lol. Those are the main reasons nothing else really other then he is evil and I just love that ^_^

And for someone to say that you need a life its ok that you can't love a anime charcter. We have lives of our own don't ruin it just because you don't like our idea of things. -_- It messes up peoples feelings....lol My main point is leave the people alone let them live their life and you go live yours u_u Don't like it then leave.

Don't bother with people like that Itachigirl some people don't respect other just because we love anime.
    Itachi has his times too <33

Newbie aikoshazuka is off to a good start aikoshazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

Hey I also like itachi and the uchihas. also I made up thisa character aiko uchiha...well turns out she is itachi's 13 year old cousin. He didn't kill me in the major massacre of the uchihas because I was out on a mission> lucky me

Newbie azuraknight is off to a good start azuraknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    K for one itachigirl you are way too obsessed with naruto. Ones world should not revolve around something like a cartoon character. you need to get a life. Stop being so dependant on something not real.
    WHAT the hell is wrong with likening a anime! you dare mock a person just because of what they do or the fact that its who they are let me tell you something Naruto is a genius anime! and you why are you in here if you say stop about Naruto well the chat room is about Naruto and guess what were talking about , well theres nothing wrong with likening anime the way she dose, in fact I like Naruto... no I love Naruto and I dream about Naruto sometimes and people like us have a life its called Anime so if you waste your typing mocking us well I dont want to defile my self with such strong language.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Cool Re: anyone here's favorite charcter happen to be itachi?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    ha-ha. from a small post u think that my life evolves around a cartoon character? that's really sad that you would immediately make that assumption. number 2: ive got a life, maybe you should stop wasting yours by spending ur time replying to a person who you think doesnt have one. number 3: having a favorite character, liking them a lot, and enjoying watching them in a series in a hell of a lot different than being dependant on one.
    have a nice day!!!:2thumbs:

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SetoOnlyLove View Post
    Yessssss I just love him. Lets see he is hot and really strong and can kick A** lol. Those are the main reasons nothing else really other then he is evil and I just love that ^_^

And for someone to say that you need a life its ok that you can't love a anime charcter. We have lives of our own don't ruin it just because you don't like our idea of things. -_- It messes up peoples feelings....lol My main point is leave the people alone let them live their life and you go live yours u_u Don't like it then leave.

Don't bother with people like that Itachigirl some people don't respect other just because we love anime.
    thank you... i apprciate your support.
    ^/0\^ --itachi smiley!!

Newbie azuraknight is off to a good start azuraknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    ha-ha. from a small post u think that my life evolves around a cartoon character? that's really sad that you would immediately make that assumption. number 2: ive got a life, maybe you should stop wasting yours by spending ur time replying to a person who you think doesnt have one. number 3: having a favorite character, liking them a lot, and enjoying watching them in a series in a hell of a lot different than being dependant on one.
    have a nice day!!!:2thumbs:
    Yeah thats right my comeback was a bit more convincing but thats telling him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast