+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can Tsunade be defeated?

Newbie tsukuyomigod is off to a good start tsukuyomigod's Avatar
    Thanks

Can Tsunade be defeated?

tsundae is very legendary for her super human strength, but still my question remains can she be deafeated? u tel me?

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can tsundae be deafeated

Yes.

In every anime (very very very few exceptions) main characters and or highly skilled characters can be defeated under the right circumstances that fall within the parameters of anime.
    For example in Rurouni Kenshin it would be outside the parameters of the anime if Kenshin was defeated because he was sucked into a black hole that appeared out of nowhere.

More specific to Naruto, during the battle of the Sonin, it was revealed that Tsunade can store chakra at a single spot behind her forehead. But the use of it shaves years of her projected life span (whatever it may be). If she were ever engaged in a battle where she found herself to have her body bruised, repeatedly, then chances are she would use her jutsu to recover her stored chakra so that at that particular moment she would be able to endure and kick some serious butt.
    Also Tsunade is capable of aging. Generally in Naruto as you age you acquire more combat skills, but your body does age as well. As of right now Tsunade is at the latter end of her prime. I give her a few more years (12 years tops) as Hokage before she's the next best thing to Atom the Ant.

Newbie Ravenseye is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Can Tsunade be defeated?

I imagine Tsunade would be defeated by quite a few of the higher level ninja in the series, so my answer is yes. Itachi, for example, would certainly defeat her.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenseye View Post
    I imagine Tsunade would be defeated by quite a few of the higher level ninja in the series, so my answer is yes. Itachi, for example, would certainly defeat her.
    I doubt we have to go that far up the ninja foodchain.
    During the battle of the Sonin, Kabuto seemed to have her number and was doing a great job of kicking tail.

And sadly, i hate to admit it but there are like tons of ways to defeat Tsunade if you really put your mind to it.

Thanks for making me help bring about the destruction of one of the more notable characters in this series.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    I doubt we have to go that far up the ninja foodchain.
    Agreed, I just needed an obvious example, to put answer to the open-ended question of "can she be defeated", as in "can she be defeated at all."

If I had said Jiraiya, Orochimaru, or any number of others I think beyond her, there likely would be some level of disagreement. With Itachi, it's established that she can be defeated rather concretely, as there are few who would argue Tsunade over Itachi.

Newbie eLucifer91 is off to a good start eLucifer91's Avatar
    Thanks

can, with enough people, yes. it is possible! she may be strong but the anime is'nt name Tsunade is it? its name naruto for a reason.

Thanks

^
    And how many times did Tsunade need to remind naruto of who was in charge?
    The show may be called Naruto but he has a lot of growing to do before he reaches his full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenseye View Post
    Agreed, I just needed an obvious example, to put answer to the open-ended question of "can she be defeated", as in "can she be defeated at all."

If I had said Jiraiya, Orochimaru, or any number of others I think beyond her, there likely would be some level of disagreement. With Itachi, it's established that she can be defeated rather concretely, as there are few who would argue Tsunade over Itachi.
    I'll argue the concrete part.
    Yeah I think more than likely Itachi would defeat Tsunade but I don't see it being an easy thing.
    (And by the way, I know Tsunade would beat Kiraiya beyond recognition
    Orochimaru might be a little more difficult but I think it can be done)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    ^
    I'll argue the concrete part.
    Yeah I think more than likely Itachi would defeat Tsunade but I don't see it being an easy thing.
    I don't see any viable offense she could employ against him, honestly. She'll never get close before he has her in any number of terrible situations she can't escape. She may not be a pushover, but Itachi winning is a certainty, hence "concrete."

(And by the way, I know Tsunade would beat Kiraiya beyond recognition
    Orochimaru might be a little more difficult but I think it can be done)
    She'd beat Jiraiya the same way Sakura beats Naruto constantly, but she's nowhere near as effective in a battle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast