He's an emo who has a serious obsession and he goes to live with the anime version of Micheal Jackson
thats pretty much tru. i dnt hate hinata, but she needs to like, ya kno... stop messin with naruto... hes NOT interested in her, he literally WANTS :love2: sakura
when i read ur quote thingy, it literally SHOCKED me outa my swivel chair!!!! :laugh:
There are actuallly two characters that I absolutely hate. 1) Kabuto because he's a *several words to which will not elaborate* and a traitor. Not to mention he's an absolute gay-wad, and is probably Orochimaru's sex-slave. 2) Orochimaru because he's basically the anime Michael Jackson. Also, he lured Sasuke away from his village and his friends by promising him power and crap like that, when really he's just gonna steal his body.:mad:
i hate all of the characters cause i don't like the show naruto
To be honest, I hate various characters just as much as I love them. (Complicated much?)
For example, I hate:
1. Naruto! (:eek: dodges flying Kunai) - He's too impulsive! He acts without thinking and doesn't care how many times he gets stomped on by other people! But at the same time I love this character because he's compassionate and chooses to take the hard working side of life. Besides, I'm a sucker for the whole fighting for someone precious thingy. (And FemNaru kicks ass - In my opinion. :2thumbs:)
2. Sasuke Uchiha!!! (:eek::eek::eek:) - ARRGH!! He's way too arrogant and conceited to ever deserve Naruto's friendship! In my opinion, Naruto is a million times better that the brooding Uchiha survivor! Sasuke spends more time thinking up of ways to get revenge that he doesn't think everything through. Didn't Kakashi teach them to see beneath the underneath? If he didn't figure it out, at least he could've had his doubts - I know we all did. Not many people believed Itachi to be evil anyways.
3. Sakura Haruno - Alright, I'm sure there are many of you agreeing with me on this one. Before the time skip, she would make us want to tear our hair out and stuff it down her throat! But let's stop for a sec. Sakura is not that bad. Given that at first she's more interested in Sasuke than her career as Shinobi, she turned out to be a pretty powerful character. Besides, if she hadn't realized how pathetic she was and how she couldn't do anything other than cry to Naruto to bring Sasuke back, she never would've asked Tsunade to become her teacher.
4. Hinata Hyuuga - Yea, too shy! I don't think she can be a killer. You know? I don't think she could ever take the life of someone else, ninja or not. Besides, I hate NaruHina! :mad:
5. Itachi Uchiha - WHY?! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?! :(
You know, at first I thought he was a bad guy. Then I saw that episode where Itachi and Kisame are searching for Naruto and Jiraiya... And it got me thinking, if he wanted to kidnap Naruto, then why did he use such a mediocre and outright stupid method on Jiraiya? (I'm talking about putting a woman in a Genjutsu to seduce Jiraiya into leaving Naruto alone in a hotel room.)