+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which character do you hate the most?

Newbie CoOoL girl is off to a good start CoOoL girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Which character do you hate the most?

Like the title says, which Naruto character do you hate the most and why?

I hate Hinata, she is unlike Naruto, no determination nothing funny, more like a bit pathetic, seems to not want to be a shinobi if she could of helped it, will try to take away Naruto's attention from Sakura >_<.

Hinata is the opposite of Naruto, also has more qualities that Naruto doesnt like then he actually like. I don't like her to much but that is now, I think if she changed a bit like, being more determined, and going for Kiba which they do look like a nice couple, then she would be better. Most reason why I don't like her is because I like Naruto x Sakura better in pairings. Hehe. Mostly i can picture hinata just following Naruto saying "yes naruto-kun" to everything he says like a little 'yes woman' even if she doenst agree. I dont like how she is, I feel as her character tries to make us feel sorry for her instead of trying to encourage her. Anyways please don't flame me =(

I just cant stand her.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which character do you hate the most?

I personally HATE Sakura. She barely does anything, all she wants to do is cry and hang all over Sasuke. Most of the time when she's fighting it pathetic and unimpressive. She could easily be ousted from the show and I would not miss her at all.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well.....Sorry girls but I'm going to say it...I hate...*drum rolls please*

Sasuke Uchiha...........

Why?

He just wants to prove to his brother that he's capable of defeating him...He just wants to get stronger...Surely nothing's wrong with that but I wonder.....What will he do after he defeats Itachi Uchiha?

He ignores all the girls, no problem with that but he also needs to chill and relax mostly as well. His goal so far is only to get stronger and defeat his older brother...

There's more to just than defeat someone....all he thinks about is to revenge his brother....so far I guess...

But basically....look at this comic strip and Zoom it in...

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...nANutshell.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ihauntforlust For This Useful Post:

anonymous (Jan 27, 2009)

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I really hate Ino Yamanaka. She is as useless as Sakura. She is also really annoying [her voice and her obsession over Sasuke]. Her powers/skills are limited. She plays a minor role and it doesn't make a difference if she was in Naruto or not.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going with Yamanaka Ino. She's pathetic, her jutsu kinda suck, and she's a damn Sasuke obsessive!
    It's annoying and serves no point!
    Arghh!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I have to disagree with the idea that Hinata is as you say. She was never looked upon as much. Treated as if she didn't matter by her own family. Her own father didn't even want her to train to become a ninja, he felt it was a waste of time, but let her go just so he didn't have her under foot. From the beginning we see that she has always tried. Just because she is shy means nothing. Even some of the most timid creatures in nature, can become fierce oponents when need.

Plus she was the only person who has always believed in Naruto. She always watched, remembered, and noted him. Perhaps she didn't come right out and say it, but she did. She may not always be this way though.

As far as Naruto's & Sakura, The more I saw of Hinata, the more their pairing makes sense. They balance each other. He's wild, headstrong, and outspoken. She's mild, compliant, and soft spoken. Yet they have many similarities as well. They both are striving to prove they are worth something. They both found one teacher who saw something in them. Naruto has been luckier there, he has found more than one teacher to teach him. They both want someone who wants someone else. She wants him, he wants Sakura, but now he has finally noticed her (Hinata). With his notice she finds she can and will go to any length to prove she is worth while. She would be a calming presence in his life, while he would give her the strength to achieve greater heights. Sakura on the other hand is an idiot. She has a perfectly great guy in front of her, and all she can do is moon over Sasuke.

Their will always be those characters that you can't stand, and wish, with a passion, that they would just DIE! However if I were to choose a character who just twangs my last nerve, and perhaps I even hate them a bit...

It would have to be Sasuke. Let me explain. Yes he has had a traumatically crappy childhood. Sasuke had his entire village annihilated by his brother. Up until that point his only problem were being compared to his brother, and being ignored by his brother. Naruto had a demon stuffed into him as a baby, and was shunned by his entire village from that moment on. For Naruto his traumatic crappy childhood almost started at birth.

Sasuke had every advantage before his village was destroyed, and received every advantage after going to school. Even in their training Kakashi focused almost all of his attention on Sasuke. People didn't even want Naruto at the school.

Given all the advantages that Sasuke has, I just can not understand what his problem is. If it doesn't advance his thirst for revenge, then it's not worth his time. All his energy is focused on one thing. The death of his brother at his hands. Then add to it the fact that he not only is jealous of Naruto, he hates him. Funny he called Sakura annoying for her comments about Naruto, but Naruto wasn't a threat to his superiority then. Now that Naruto has started getting proper training from someone who believes in him, Sasuke finds him some sort of a threat. Naruto has every reason to hate him. The focus of thier teacher. The admiration of almost everyone. Plus her has the heart of the girl Naruto fancies.

Perhaps if Sasuke got his head out of his behind, he'd get somewhere. He thinks his hate gives him strength. I say it holds him back. Perhaps Sasuke could take a few lessons from Naruto. For all this, and more, Sasuke gets my vote. He needs to snap the h_ll out of it, and get on with it!

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

To be honest.. Hinata is one of my favorite characters... it's sakura I hate. I mean come on, she's so stuck up and everything. Thinks she's better than Naruto and totally obsessed with Saskue. She's so annoying. Sorry guys but saskura is totally on my hate list.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that i hate susake the most i think he s is a stupid char. i know he is one of the main but i think i would like shika more the i would like susake as a main lol shikamaru doning chidro

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast