+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which character do you hate the most?

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which character do you hate the most?

Quote Originally Posted by ihauntforlust View Post
    Well.....Sorry girls but I'm going to say it...I hate...*drum rolls please*

Sasuke Uchiha...........

Why?

He just wants to prove to his brother that he's capable of defeating him...He just wants to get stronger...Surely nothing's wrong with that but I wonder.....What will he do after he defeats Itachi Uchiha?

He ignores all the girls, no problem with that but he also needs to chill and relax mostly as well. His goal so far is only to get stronger and defeat his older brother...

There's more to just than defeat someone....all he thinks about is to revenge his brother....so far I guess...

But basically....look at this comic strip and Zoom it in...

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...nANutshell.jpg
    I agree but for different reasons.
    He's an emo who has a serious obsession and he goes to live with the anime version of Micheal Jackson
    What do you see?

Newbie Ailiema0725 is off to a good start Ailiema0725's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats pretty much tru. i dnt hate hinata, but she needs to like, ya kno... stop messin with naruto... hes NOT interested in her, he literally WANTS sakura

Quote Originally Posted by Splyker View Post
    I agree but for different reasons.
    He's an emo who has a serious obsession and he goes to live with the anime version of Micheal Jackson
    what is ur problem ?!?!?! omfg he is AWESOME!!!!! id mean to be rude but........................................ yes he duz want to defeat his older bro but its sorta uncalled to hate sasuke!!!!!!

when i read ur quote thingy, it literally SHOCKED me outa my swivel chair!!!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 06, 2009 at 11:36 AM.

♥♦♠P@ND0R@♥♦♠

Newbie arissa is off to a good start arissa's Avatar
    Thanks

There are actuallly two characters that I absolutely hate. 1) Kabuto because he's a *several words to which will not elaborate* and a traitor. Not to mention he's an absolute gay-wad, and is probably Orochimaru's sex-slave. 2) Orochimaru because he's basically the anime Michael Jackson. Also, he lured Sasuke away from his village and his friends by promising him power and crap like that, when really he's just gonna steal his body.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arissa For This Useful Post:

Splyker (Jan 02, 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ailiema0725 View Post
    what is ur problem ?!?!?! omfg he is AWESOME!!!!! id mean to be rude but........................................ yes he duz want to defeat his older bro but its sorta uncalled to hate sasuke!!!!!!

when i read ur quote thingy, it literally SHOCKED me outa my swivel chair!!!!
    are you an emo? not trying to be mean but you sound emoish. and arissa (probably mispelled-that to-) thank you for agreeing with me
    What do you see?

Newbie Ailiema0725 is off to a good start Ailiema0725's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Splyker View Post
    are you an emo? not trying to be mean but you sound emoish. and arissa (probably mispelled-that to-) thank you for agreeing with me
    oh hell no im not emo!!! i dinint take it personally but Ailiema is my name Ameilia spelled backwards. And the 0725 is the day after my bday also its my niece's bday

♥♦♠P@ND0R@♥♦♠

Newbie FallenAngelz is off to a good start FallenAngelz's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate all of the characters cause i don't like the show naruto
    Fallen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngelz View Post
    i hate all of the characters cause i don't like the show naruto
    If you hate the show whyd you get onto the NARUTO posts? it makes you look like a jerk just to come to a post just to say "I hate all the characters."
    What do you see?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Which character do you hate the most?

To be honest, I hate various characters just as much as I love them. (Complicated much?)

For example, I hate:

1. Naruto! ( dodges flying Kunai) - He's too impulsive! He acts without thinking and doesn't care how many times he gets stomped on by other people! But at the same time I love this character because he's compassionate and chooses to take the hard working side of life. Besides, I'm a sucker for the whole fighting for someone precious thingy. (And FemNaru kicks ass - In my opinion. )

2. Sasuke Uchiha!!! () - ARRGH!! He's way too arrogant and conceited to ever deserve Naruto's friendship! In my opinion, Naruto is a million times better that the brooding Uchiha survivor! Sasuke spends more time thinking up of ways to get revenge that he doesn't think everything through.
     click to show spoiler
    Didn't Kakashi teach them to see beneath the underneath? If he didn't figure it out, at least he could've had his doubts - I know we all did. Not many people believed Itachi to be evil anyways.

3. Sakura Haruno - Alright, I'm sure there are many of you agreeing with me on this one. Before the time skip, she would make us want to tear our hair out and stuff it down her throat! But let's stop for a sec. Sakura is not that bad. Given that at first she's more interested in Sasuke than her career as Shinobi, she turned out to be a pretty powerful character. Besides, if she hadn't realized how pathetic she was and how she couldn't do anything other than cry to Naruto to bring Sasuke back, she never would've asked Tsunade to become her teacher.

4. Hinata Hyuuga - Yea, too shy! I don't think she can be a killer. You know? I don't think she could ever take the life of someone else, ninja or not. Besides, I hate NaruHina!

5. Itachi Uchiha - WHY?! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!
    You know, at first I thought he was a bad guy. Then I saw that episode where Itachi and Kisame are searching for Naruto and Jiraiya... And it got me thinking, if he wanted to kidnap Naruto, then why did he use such a mediocre and outright stupid method on Jiraiya? (I'm talking about putting a woman in a Genjutsu to seduce Jiraiya into leaving Naruto alone in a hotel room.)
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast