+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which character do you hate the most?

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which character do you hate the most?

I hate Sakura cause she's REALLY irritating.She always gets in the way and is always "Ohh I suck, I'm so useless"... Yes Sakura, yes you are...

The other person i DESPISE IS Sasuke. He's SO gay, look at his demon transformation. He is also very cocky, it makes me want to get in the T.V. and slap him around like a volleyball.

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

sasuke for sure. The whole "im a good guy" then "im a bad guy" is annoying. They need to kill him off xD. Harsh but truthful and he looks like a girl in his curse seal stage.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Newbie Nightadvent is off to a good start Nightadvent's Avatar
    Thanks

*SPOILERS*

If i had to pick i would probly choose Sasuke I mean he was doing it all to avenge his brother then (if your up with the manga)he alredy killed itachi yet now he wants to take revenge on Konoha........Seriously whats next....

Newbie Analee31 is off to a good start Analee31's Avatar
    Thanks

this may piss some people off but i really hate sasuke and sakura! i think that they're important to the show in a way but they still annoy the crap out of me. sakura is just annoying beyond belief! she's loud and obnoxious and idk just weak to me. if she died id be happy! and her obsession with sasuke is like ugh! she clearly has no chance and needs to get over it! i don't like sasuke for the sole reason that he's mean to naruto. cuz naruto is my fave character! sasuke is just so focused on revenge and he treats people like crap and he just really annoys me! that's pretty much it!
    ~Ya no tengo corazon
    Ni ojos para nadie
    Solo para ti~

Newbie link14 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Which character do you hate the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeikku Shadow View Post
    I have to disagree with the idea that Hinata is as you say. She was never looked upon as much. Treated as if she didn't matter by her own family. Her own father didn't even want her to train to become a ninja, he felt it was a waste of time, but let her go just so he didn't have her under foot. From the beginning we see that she has always tried. Just because she is shy means nothing. Even some of the most timid creatures in nature, can become fierce oponents when need.

Plus she was the only person who has always believed in Naruto. She always watched, remembered, and noted him. Perhaps she didn't come right out and say it, but she did. She may not always be this way though.

As far as Naruto's & Sakura, The more I saw of Hinata, the more their pairing makes sense. They balance each other. He's wild, headstrong, and outspoken. She's mild, compliant, and soft spoken. Yet they have many similarities as well. They both are striving to prove they are worth something. They both found one teacher who saw something in them. Naruto has been luckier there, he has found more than one teacher to teach him. They both want someone who wants someone else. She wants him, he wants Sakura, but now he has finally noticed her (Hinata). With his notice she finds she can and will go to any length to prove she is worth while. She would be a calming presence in his life, while he would give her the strength to achieve greater heights. Sakura on the other hand is an idiot. She has a perfectly great guy in front of her, and all she can do is moon over Sasuke.

Their will always be those characters that you can't stand, and wish, with a passion, that they would just DIE! However if I were to choose a character who just twangs my last nerve, and perhaps I even hate them a bit...

It would have to be Sasuke. Let me explain. Yes he has had a traumatically crappy childhood. Sasuke had his entire village annihilated by his brother. Up until that point his only problem were being compared to his brother, and being ignored by his brother. Naruto had a demon stuffed into him as a baby, and was shunned by his entire village from that moment on. For Naruto his traumatic crappy childhood almost started at birth.

Sasuke had every advantage before his village was destroyed, and received every advantage after going to school. Even in their training Kakashi focused almost all of his attention on Sasuke. People didn't even want Naruto at the school.

Given all the advantages that Sasuke has, I just can not understand what his problem is. If it doesn't advance his thirst for revenge, then it's not worth his time. All his energy is focused on one thing. The death of his brother at his hands. Then add to it the fact that he not only is jealous of Naruto, he hates him. Funny he called Sakura annoying for her comments about Naruto, but Naruto wasn't a threat to his superiority then. Now that Naruto has started getting proper training from someone who believes in him, Sasuke finds him some sort of a threat. Naruto has every reason to hate him. The focus of thier teacher. The admiration of almost everyone. Plus her has the heart of the girl Naruto fancies.

Perhaps if Sasuke got his head out of his behind, he'd get somewhere. He thinks his hate gives him strength. I say it holds him back. Perhaps Sasuke could take a few lessons from Naruto. For all this, and more, Sasuke gets my vote. He needs to snap the h_ll out of it, and get on with it!
    Out if everybody who replyed to this u might be the only one who truely explain the reason to y u hate(or dislike) Sasuke.
    Let the battle begin

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I dislike sakura alot in the naruto series. She was just trash in the first episodes. And she didnt start to do anything until the 2nd-3rd season. Not to mention she is still useless when sasuke's around, even if she hears his name. And when she actually gets serious and ACTUALLY does something, thats all the way in the shippuden series. Maybe if she didnt think about sasuke all the time and actually did something useful from the get-go, maybe I would like her alot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie chibichan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, the weird thing is that the most hated people in Kanoha ie Sasuke and Sakura will probably end up together and have many annoying babies *sigh*

then naruto and hinata can have uber powerful hokage babies and kick the annoying ones asses!

Newbie pegelaar is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sakura

I hate sakura because she is always mean to naruto and always hits or slaps him?::: that should make im strong and i dont see why she shouldent do it but yeah i'ts true she always mean and thats why i nominate sakura too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast