+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which character do you hate the most?

Newbie Tene85 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Which character do you hate the most?

i Hate most 3° Hokage...
    WTF why he's don't tell from start the true story of Naruto?

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

The character in which I despise would probably be Ino. She serves almost no purpose except to taunt Sakura, tease Shikamaru, and order others around. It is rather irritating, and does not accomplish much. Sakura is also somewhat useless, at least in the Naruto series. I do not despise her as much though because she eventually serves an actual purpose and cuts her hair off in order to prove her worth and save her teammates. She is a little better in Shippuden, but not by much. If the two had spent their energy trying to better themselves as opposed to competing against one another, they may have accomplished something and possibly surpassed the other. They do not contribute much to the team. I also do not like Kabuto. He gains the trust of those at the Leaf, and then returns to Orochimaru and betrays them all. He is a traitor, and a spy. He is pathetic for never being able to make a decision for himself, and for being a servant for Orochimaru. It is sad. And annoying.
    Last edited by Detective Ryuzaki; Jun 09, 2011 at 09:57 AM.

Newbie Sorano is off to a good start Sorano's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Which character do you hate the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Ryuzaki View Post
    The character in which I despise would probably be Ino. She serves almost no purpose except to taunt Sakura, tease Shikamaru, and order others around. It is rather irritating, and does not accomplish much. Sakura is also somewhat useless, at least in the Naruto series. I do not despise her as much though because she eventually serves an actual purpose and cuts her hair off in order to prove her worth and save her teammates. She is a little better in Shippuden, but not by much. If the two had spent their energy trying to better themselves as opposed to competing against one another, they may have accomplished something and possibly surpassed the other. They do not contribute much to the team. I also do not like Kabuto. He gains the trust of those at the Leaf, and then returns to Orochimaru and betrays them all. He is a traitor, and a spy. He is pathetic for never being able to make a decision for himself, and for being a servant for Orochimaru. It is sad. And annoying.
    I agree with your opinion about Ino. She is but an annoyance to every character in the story. What I dislike about her most is that she is a flirt, chasing after every bishonen in sight. Now that's just stupid. XD

But... I do not acquiesce with your comment about Sakura. I actually see her as someone strong, not crumbling to pieces when Sasuke left and Naruto too. She tried to improve herself for her team. I know there will be a time she surpasses even Tsunade, because of her love for Team 7. Yes, she is hung up over Sasuke, but, come on, she had TRULY loved him. She fell for him hard.

I surmise that I hate Madara. He started all the sufferings the characters had to go through.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

For me , it would be Sasuke ...boy is his attitude annoying or what >_< . Heck , Naruto is no less annoying , but he's better than that I-dont-care-about-anything-attitude-ish Sasuke >_>.
    iZaf likes this.

Newbie warrior3 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keitamoro View Post
    The character that I hate the most would be Deidara cause he is someone who just makes meaningless sacrifice when he can still fight till the end.
    oh c'mon! you just don't understand why he had to blow himself up, he had his reasons besides killing off that bastard Sasuke!
    anyway I love only Deidara the best, sucks that he had to die, I miss him so much! TT___TT
    iZaf likes this.

Newbie iZaf is off to a good start iZaf's Avatar
    Thanks

From the first of naruto... I REALLY HATE SASUKE UCHIHA...!! SOOOO DAMN PATHETIC...!! After he got his revenged to kill his own brother, he's still want to destroy and killed other people....! What's the point if he wants to destroy the konoha...? after success destroyed it, what will he get...? A satisfaction lust desire..?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18