+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which character do you hate the most?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which character do you hate the most?

I think it would have to be Ochi maru as well. He is sooo gay. But whose gayier than him would have to be Kabuto. He's like Ochi's little b**** or something, he's always following him around acting gay.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Awww!!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!! Hinata is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ She is just a simple, plain, shy girly, a lot like me, for example... Would you hate me too @.@
    Well don't blame her for liking the wrong guy (how in the hell can she like Naruto!!! @.@)

Well, when I first read the title I thought: "Naruto!!!" He anoys me sooo much!!! Even his coat is so annoying!!!! Sheesh!!! Of course he's funny, but sometimes it seems just... sheesh! But then again, I don't hate him. And, if there was a person like that around me in real, I think I'd like to hang around him- when I'm in a very good mood though.

Who I really hate is Ino... She just seems so evil... One of those arrogant, bi**y girls... I really can't stand girls like that. They are so... evil!!!! But I'm sure she'd hate me too...

Sakura is quite annoying too. I think she fits together with Naruto indeed. But I would really want to see Hinata happy though ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I don't seem to hate any character as they all have some sort of purpose though I did find Sakura, Ino and Tenten really annoying. Sakura and Ino were pretty pathetic at most things and Tenten's voice was just... Gah! I hate it!

However, after the Time Gap (Shippuden) Sakura actually was able to do something so I guess that leaves Ino and Tenten with her annoying voice.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I gotta admit that sakura and ino are kinda annoying with their "SAAAASUKE KUUUUUNNNNNN <33333" style. Kinda pissed me off in the beginning cause it was so irritating XD. Plus Sakura couldn't do anything back then (she got a lot better in the shippuuden eps).

But the character I HATE THE MOST is definitely OROCHIMARU-SAMA. OMG he is the most evil person on the planet (in the Naruto series I mean hehe). He is sooooooo.....soooooo... let's put it like this, he's a child abuser XD! Raising young kids with bloodline limits and steal their skills and bodies =o!

But I'm guessing... some members of Akatsuki are going to be a lot worse then Orochimaru... o_O... I just have to wait and see

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie Kuro Hikari Uchiha is off to a good start Kuro Hikari Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...that's a toughy...I guess I would have to say that I hate Maito Gai the most, because...well...he's gay, his outfit is gay (SPANDEX OF ALL THINGS!!!!! AND IT'S GREEN!!!!!!), he has mondo eyebrows, he's brainwashed Lee into being like him, his hair is gay, and why does he have such a one-sided rivalry with Kakashi? I mean, hello, Kakashi doesn't even pay attention to him!!! Hell, Tenten, who has the least screentime out of all the characters is better than him!!!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

SASUKE! I dont know totally why i just hate him, stuck up and cant do things on his own, he has to go after orochimaru! ooooh, but oh well! And also a lot of other people i know al ways talk about him and it gets annoying!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie Shin Koala is off to a good start Shin Koala's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate just Naruto. Even if the Hereos, Beacause Its so strong, so small. and so good luck of win...

× Koalo Story ×

Newbie Mofro is off to a good start Mofro's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate jirobo the fag killed one of the best characters
    Mofro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast