+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CN & Nartuo

Newbie Fuji James is off to a good start Fuji James's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: CN & Nartuo

I feel that Shippuden is a whole step up from Naruto, its just becoming more and more mature (As if DBZ and Tenshi Muyo wasnt) but still, I dont agree with Toonami being shut down, its a complete disgrace seeing how it was so oftenly praised and enjoyed by kids and teens of all ages. I do hope they bring the series back to TV, but lately the Naruto Shippuden Manga has begun advertising a website to see the series, so this makes me wonder "Are they ever going to bring toonami back and put Naruto Shippuden on TV??".

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: CN & Nartuo

well to tell ya the truth cartoon network showed a naruto movi befor the makers sed it was ok to show it thats what i hered

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I guess Nartuo is immortalizes on dvd, perhaps [AS] will put Nartuo in place of star wars at 1:30am on saturdays night /sunday mornings & yes I hope toonami will return one day as well. Maybe it will be it on channel..

Newbie Mushipiee is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lolz
    CN has turned into a faga** show for little kids. The show Naruto was still too violence for the little kids even though 4kids had 'cleaned' it. XD

But seriously, CN will bring naruto back on air sometime soon.

Thanks

and now Cn is showing real show like slam ball and bain rush and build destory, you know slam ball and those other show be on Nick not "cartoon network" The Name "Cartoon" it should be a hint or clue that Real life shows should not be shown on that network..

Bring back the hidden leaf please

Newbie Mushipiee is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree. CN should be only for CARTOONS, like the awesome Billy and Mandy or Courage the cowardly dog etc.
    Today's television networks are lowering the standards and violence down for today's generation. What happened to the classics?

Anyway, back to Naruto. Is the show not called NARUTO? Then why is it always about Sasuke this and Sasuke that? I mean, I am still a naruto fan (and yaoi! XD) but the show's all dramatic and talk and no ACTION! Just about sasuke! Where's the adventure? Action? Fighting? Why Sao MANY TALKING!?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mushipiee For This Useful Post:

Brandon Grave Heat (Aug 27, 2009)

Thanks

But still the moives come out cartoon network because Naruto 3 comes on tonight in about 10 mins so yes it will be good to see nartuo again even if it is just a moive..

To Any Mods please Lock this thead because it is a over a month old Since I have started this thread..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Anime Series Forum rules...
    In the Anime Series forum, the 1-month rule does not apply and threads are never considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: SECTION SPECIFIC RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast