Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own jutsu or Naruto character

Newbie SakinaFlutePlayer is off to a good start
    Right behind you, yeah that thing that you keep seeing in the corner of your eye!
    Thanks

Create your own jutsu or Naruto character

I don't know if this exactly fits here or not but I don't know the rules as much as some since this IS my first day with this account.
    -Come one, come all to the "Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character" thread. Here you can post your creations. There's no real purpose to this thread other than to collect creativity from the fans of the Naruto series. There are however a few small rules(sorry, but I just think I should put up at least 4 rules, that are very easy to follow?):

1) ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, I cannot stress that enough.

2) The justsu or character cannot be proclaimed as "flawless" or "beats everything" once put into picture.

3) Have fun (I know it's cheesy but I needed a 3rd non-consequential rule).

4) *NEW RULE* Aside from characters and jutsu, should a person desire itso, they are allowed to create weapons and other accessories for the character they create. Of course, all the rules that apply to the jutsus and characters also apply to the weapons as well.
    -I guess I'll post my own creations first:
    Name: Sakina Kani Shi'in

village: Tasogaregakure

personality: Sakina is a very quiet girl that is pretty open minded about things and kind of has an evil mind.

Skills: Making strategies, She plays the flute, she can sing, and is good at gymnastics.

Young/Old mentally: Old

Food: Rice
    Past: When Sakina was five her parents started treating her like a slave. She would be forced to cook, clean, and do almost everything for her family. In her free time she would mostly be found near almost any thing were water would be such as a creak, or river. At the age of 6 Sakina started to get into a few new things such as Drawing,
    and singing. Her parents did not care about the drawings and always either ripped them up, and threw it in the fire place. At the age of 8 Sakina was sent to the village to get some medicine. When Sakina went back to her dreadful home and saw that her parents and sister had abandoned her. So Sakina ran from the house and adventured through the forest that they lived in, and when she was about 10-20 miles away she decided to live in the forest. She slept and lived in a small cave in the forest. Since Sakina was alone she would talk to the less dangerous animals that lived around her(She never went crazy and
    threatened to kill any of them since they didn’t talk back like kimimaru did to a flower.)At the age of ten Sakina started trying to use taijutsu so she could try and be thought as a ninja. Sakina made a few jutsu's and surpassed some of the older and trained ninja. When Sakina was 13 she met with a young girl around age 9 named Kotone.
    Sakina decided to take in kotone as a student. Kotone started getting stronger and stronger quickly until Sakina decided Kotone would be her Teammate. Then, one night a powerful
    ninja attacked the two while they were practicing, and Kotone was killed in the process while Sakina lived. The time Kotone died Sakina started closing up to the rest of the world, and never trusted anyone she met paths with. ::time skip:: After a long journey when she was 16 she returned to her first home were her family lived called, Tasogaregakure, at the age of 19. were she joined back up with her clan, Kani, and one year later was named as a Jounin ninja. But she had the choice to deside by herself who she chooses for a student.::End here::

Sensei: Herself

Teammates: Kotone (Deceased)

Student: Kotone (Deceased), Hakuryu Hiwarity (living)

Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Genjutsu: 4/5
    Taijustu: 4/5

Bloodline Limit: She is able to talk to other Kani girls using, Kononita.

Element: Water/ fire

Clothing style (new!): A black tank top with a white bra covering up her chest, and sky blue shorts that have at least three pockets with few rips at the ends. She wears red and purple gloves that are fingerless. She still wears the same old shoes though, "The naruto shoes". Sakina also still wears two beads on each side of her hair, but know they changed from Orange to a Crimson color.

Skin tone: Tan/ white

Eye: Grey eyes that have yellow around the pupil.(I got this idea from one of my classmates eyes...)

Hair: She has shiny long, loose, black hair that has a bead on one lock of hair on each side of her face.
    And
    Name: Hakuryu Hiwarity
    Village: Tasogaregakure
    Clan: Shadow Master ::Kage Danna::
    Personality: Hakuryu has a curious nature. He is very quiet, and can
    be somewhat cold-hearted to others.
    Skills: Hakuryu can go unnoticed tin or out of places, he his a fast
    runner, and is good at getting past though tight spaces.
    Young/old mentally: Old
    Food: Rice balls
    Family: unknown

Sensei: Sakina Kani Shi'in (living)
    student: None
    Teammates: None so far
    Taijutsu: 3/5
    Genjutsu: 2/5
    Ninjutsu: 5/5
    Element: Shadow
    Weapons: Shadows... earth....

Hair: Blown/red mixed. One side of bangs on the right side is cut off
    while one side is of his bangs still lives.
    Eyes: Grey blue
    Skin tone: White
    clothing: He wears a worn out shirt that has hints of the shirt being
    light blue. Hakuryu's pants are slightly new and are a shade of Crimson. He
    wears black very worn out shoes.
    It's actually not that long if you think about it...
    Last edited by SakinaFlutePlayer; Mar 15, 2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: I forgot my character XD
    Bow down to the...*intake of breath* COOKIES!!!!

Newbie dman91911 is off to a good start dman91911's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Create your own jutsu or Naruto character

name:ryu venganza
    village:reaper
    personality:nice clam guy but can be evil
    skill:a good swordsman and good cook
    past:cursed
    team:anyone willing to help
    ninjutsu:5/5
    genjutsu:2/5
    taijutsu:4/5
    bloodline:he can make and control any type of metal
    element:metal/fire
    death is only the beaginning

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Serina Kurosaki
    Village: None in particular (wanders from village to village)
    Personality: Always acts like she really dosen't care on the outside, but on tyhe inside her emotions are as clear as day
    Skill: Dragon eye in the left eye covered by headband
    Past: Destroyed whole village when she was 6 and traded her own eye with a dieing dragon's eye.
    Team: always works alone
    Ninjutsu:10/10
    Genjutsu: 9/10
    Taijutsu: 10/10
    Bloodline: Dosen't need to use hand sighns to use justu
    Element: all elements.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Mary Sue
    Village: She has no village. She has no family. Her trajik pasts cant be remembered.
    Personality: She is cold and kalyulating but she is gentle and soft deep down.
    Skill: control over animals, super sonic vois, sexy no jutsu, sharingan, cloning, good drawing, judo, kendo, karate, fencing, ma-jong, throws exploding cards
    Past: secret
    Team: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi, Neji and Garra (they are all in loves with her)
    Ninjutsu:11/11 (it goes to 11!)
    Genjutsu: 11/11
    Taijutsu: 11/11
    Bloodline: Uchiha
    Element: All of them (and then some)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Name: Mary Sue
    Village: She has no village. She has no family. Her trajik pasts cant be remembered.
    Personality: She is cold and kalyulating but she is gentle and soft deep down.
    Skill: control over animals, super sonic vois, sexy no jutsu, sharingan, cloning, good drawing, judo, kendo, karate, fencing, ma-jong, throws exploding cards
    Past: secret
    Team: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi, Neji and Garra (they are all in loves with her)
    Ninjutsu:11/11 (it goes to 11!)
    Genjutsu: 11/11
    Taijutsu: 11/11
    Bloodline: Uchiha
    Element: All of them (and then some)

O.O HOLY SH*T!!!

anywho, onto my contribution.

Name: Sorei Nakata
    Clan: Nara clan
    Village: Leaf
    Element: none, uses shadows.
    Past: The more energetic relative of Shikamaru's. Headstrong and clumsy/careless, can be wise and battlesmart when need be.
    Tai: 5/11
    Nin: 7/11
    Gen: 9/11
    Similar to: Naruto, Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba
    Sensei: Shikaku Nara
    Team: He is his own team at the moment
    Why hello there!

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jutsu: Kunai/shuriken jutsu
    The person gets the said weapons as armor. They also can use them as floating barriers.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Guijin (He seems to be of foreign descent, so it could be a corruption of his real name.)
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Clan: None and who exactly trained him is unknown.
    Village: None
    Element: All
    Personality: Rather aloof, seems to take his time with things unless the situation calls for quicker action.
    Ninjutsu: Unknown
    Genjutsu: Unknown
    Taijutsu: Unknown
    Team: Travels alone.
    Skill: When encountered, he seems to display a lot of techniques. The limit of his knowledge is unknown.
    Past: Not much is known about him, but he seems to display a vast wealth of knowledge about the Konoha and other villages. He's tall and wears a mask and a metallic shade hat (which can double as a shield or weapon when necessary), and seems highly adept at playing his flute. He never travels without his trusty "Haiku" at his side, a powerful sword that Guijin forged himself using his jutsu. It is known that he is a "Jinchuriki" bound to the dragon demon known as the "Dark Sun;" who disappeared, from the earth, around a thousand years ago. How Guijin became bound to this demon is unknown. Unlike most bound "Biju," he is not sealed inside Guijin's body, although he is imprisoned within it. He is allowed to roam free within Guijin's body, but can't exert control over it; often lendin' aid to Guijin when necessary. He can be seen in the form of a tattoo, when he so desires it, of a dragon wrapped around Guijin's forearm. And when Guijin taps into his power he changes his shape, like a curse mark, to represent this. Guijin also claims to have knowledge about how Kekkei Genkai's are formed, although when pressed about the knowledge; he changes the subject.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Mar 17, 2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Wanted ta add somethin'

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Name: Sai
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Clan: no clan
    Village: in his own village-the BlueMis village
    Element: Water
    Personality: Quick ,smart ,Awsome looking ,cool, fun .
    Ninjutsu: Drunken,Quickness,Brutual Force,Genjutsu: Sharingan
    Taijutsu: One Hand or Two
    Team: Travels alone.
    Skill: Uses his Drunken,Quickness,or Brutal Force attacks on enemys for fun when really fighting uses them all

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast