+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Create your own summoning monster and hand sign you will use to create it!

Newbie drkfire4ever is off to a good start drkfire4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Create your own summoning monster and hand sign you will use to create it!

i would summon a 3 headed wolf with horns and wings of a dragon and a tail of a dragon and the body is made completely of black flames, the handsign is short I would name it Flame Wolf Jutsu!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I would summon a gun and the hand sign that I would use would be a simple gesture of me pulling said gun out of the holster that is strapped to my side.

DESERT EAGLE NO JUTSU!!
    That's definitely thinking outside the box.

As for me, my original impressions, just as a laugh to Naruto in general, were to make a hand sign of flipping someone off, as Naruto frequently does that in the Japanese manga (Edited of course into the U.S.). After that, honestly no idea. Maybe some kind of Grim Reaper or something, that's what first came to my mind. *Shrug*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Create your own summoning monster and hand sign you will use to create it!

I'd say the one eyed and tailed fury of telephatic turtle. Never seen any of those. Funny too.

Newbie Jammin23 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm lets see if i could sommon a monster it would be a 10 tailed shadow dragon with wing. the hand sign hmmmm. i geuss the dragon sign

Newbie Hinata890 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I summon a wolf her name is Hanako and have two kids Hachirou (boy) and Hayate (girl).My hand sign is a cross with two fingers from each hand and have blood on my hand.

Newbie Jammin23 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would summon a black 3 tailed dragon named momochiro that belonged to my mother. the hand sign for me to summon him would be me bittin my thumbs with the dragon symbol

Newbie Traible is off to a good start
    Thanks

cruvicd Memory Pills duxohii

xwshjpz <a href="https://www.rebelmouse.com/memorypillshelp/memory-pill-for-the-forgetful-511711757.html">improve memory supplements</a> ceyhgre <a href="http://brocktonlocksmith.org/memory-pills">improve memory supplements</a> pahhtin <a href="http://brocktonlocksmith.org/memory-pills"> procera memory</a> http://brocktonlocksmith.org/memory-pills http://brocktonlocksmith.org/memory-pills ldgcder

Legendary Otaku Lyyannica is off to a good start
    Thanks

мужские толстовки в

Магазин в интернете mw3 толстовка баскетбольные толстовки раптор толстовка с эмблемой зенит толстовки для детей с надписями надписи на заказ на толстовках толстовка банановая женская как измерить размер для толстовки купить толстовки супермена в люберцах печать на толстовках в томске ecko толстовки толстовка criminal толстовка вятгу где купить американскую толстовку где в омске можно купить женскую толстовку ожно ли ушить толстовки

толстовки puppia Купить майки mango купить толстовки недорого до 500руб Майка газмяс женские толстовки худи PromoStars футболка оптом толстовки в питере заказать Закзать красивую женскую футболку не дорого толстовки киров купить Футболки махно

толстовка artzolotoy заказать толстовку женскую дешевую толстовки 1000 рублей толстовки кенгуру барселона муская толстовка олимпик желтого цвета купить толстовку до тысячи руб наложенным платежом женские толстовки куртки топы со скидко толстовка nike sb lebron james толстовка толстовка wizi екатеринбург

толстовка флис оптом Оригинальные хоккейные майки купить толстовку с капюшоном Купить футболку f50 толстовки с капюшоном одноцветные Майка купить в интернет магазине толстовка кекусинкай Футболки с сердцем толстовка грот Футболка коллекция

детские толстовки ниндзя толстовки косуха толстовка umbro pro training толстовки тхэквондо толстовки женские дешево

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast