+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Demons of Naruto

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Demons of Naruto

hey hey... anybody know any sites from which i can find information on the naruto demons??

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Katayame Ren View Post
    Zabuza has no demon. He is the demon!
    The eight-tailed fox is Jinchuriki!I watch it from Naruto mangas.
    Wrong.

A Jinchuuriki is just a title for those that are host to Biju ["tailed beasts"]. Naruto is a Jinchuuriki. Gaara was a Jinchuuriki.

Currently in the series, "Mr. Host" has no name. He is nothing more than the host of the Hachibi ["Eight Tailed Beast"]. No more, no less. He hasn't shared his name at all.

Furthermore on the entire subject and topic, there are no demons in Naruto. The Biju are nothing more than animals comprised of massive amounts of chakra. They are not gods. They are not demons in any religious sense of the word. They are only seen as "demons" by the locals because of their affinity to wanton destruction, but the truth of the matter is that they are not demons at all and they are just nothing more than the physical manifestations of chakra in it's purest.
    I love my girlfriend.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Fair enough.

Any chance anyone can mention what the actual Biju are? I know the 9 tails is a fox, apparently there's a turtle in there somewhere too, but what are the rest? I've heard the 5 tails in a dog/wolf, but I'm not sure.

Any help?

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Fair enough.

Any chance anyone can mention what the actual Biju are? I know the 9 tails is a fox, apparently there's a turtle in there somewhere too, but what are the rest? I've heard the 5 tails in a dog/wolf, but I'm not sure.

Any help?

If they haven't been revealed in the series at all, then they will never be revealed. Utilizing the internet fakelore "Legend of the Tailed Beasts" as some sort of source is unreliable. According to the fakelore, the Sanbi was supposedly a shark, but as it turned out, it was actually a kappa instead.

According to the fakelore:
      • Ichibi ["One Tails"] = Tanuki [raccoon]
      • Nibi ["Two Tails"] = Nekomata [cat]
      • Sanbi ["Three Tails"] = Isonade [shark]
      • Yonbi ["Four Tails"] = Sokou [basilisk]
      • Gobi ["Five Tails"] = Hokou [dog]
      • Rokubi ["Six Tails"] = Raijuu [weasel]
      • Shichibi ["Seven Tails"] = Kaku [badger]
      • Hachibi ["Eight Tails"] = the Yamata-no-Orochi [eight-tailed, eight-headed serpent].
      • Kyuubi ["Nine Tails"] = Kitsune [fox]
    What makes the fakelore a crock of bull is that it insists that it is legit, but it isn't even recognized by Chinese/Japanese mythology officials at all. There is no mention of this supposed "Legend of the Tailed Beasts" anywhere in any legit and official collection of ancient folklore and there is also the fact that none of the animals mentioned in the legend [with the exception of the Tanuki, the Yamata-no-Orochi, and the Kitsune] have a multiple number of tails and the story was all put together for the sake of convenience and the typical stylings of pure fanfiction authorship.

Anyway, back to what is canon and what is true.

Officially:
      • Ichibi ["One Tails"] = Tanuki [raccoon] **CAPTURED**
      • Nibi ["Two Tails"] = Nekomata [cat] **CAPTURED**
      • Sanbi ["Three Tails"] = Kappa [turtle] **CAPTURED**
      • Yonbi ["Four Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Gobi ["Five Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Rokubi ["Six Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Shichibi ["Seven Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Hachibi ["Eight Tails"] = some sort of cross between an octopus and a bull. I'm thinking either chimera or a kraken.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    If they haven't been revealed in the series at all, then they will never be revealed. Utilizing the internet fakelore "Legend of the Tailed Beasts" as some sort of source is unreliable. According to the fakelore, the Sanbi was supposedly a shark, but as it turned out, it was actually a kappa instead.

According to the fakelore:
      • Ichibi ["One Tails"] = Tanuki [raccoon]
      • Nibi ["Two Tails"] = Nekomata [cat]
      • Sanbi ["Three Tails"] = Isonade [shark]
      • Yonbi ["Four Tails"] = Sokou [basilisk]
      • Gobi ["Five Tails"] = Hokou [dog]
      • Rokubi ["Six Tails"] = Raijuu [weasel]
      • Shichibi ["Seven Tails"] = Kaku [badger]
      • Hachibi ["Eight Tails"] = the Yamata-no-Orochi [eight-tailed, eight-headed serpent].
    What makes the fakelore a crock of bull is that it insists that it is legit, but it isn't even recognized by Chinese/Japanese mythology officials at all. There is no mention of this supposed "Legend of the Tailed Beasts" anywhere in any legit and official collection of ancient folklore and there is also the fact that none of the animals mentioned in the legend [with the exception of the Tanuki, the Yamata-no-Orochi, and the Kitsune] have a multiple number of tails and the story was all put together for the sake of convenience and the typical stylings of pure fanfiction authorship.

Anyway, back to what is canon and what is true.

Officially:
      • Ichibi ["One Tails"] = Tanuki [raccoon] **CAPTURED**
      • Nibi ["Two Tails"] = Nekomata [cat] **CAPTURED**
      • Sanbi ["Three Tails"] = Kappa [turtle] **CAPTURED**
      • Yonbi ["Four Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Gobi ["Five Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Rokubi ["Six Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Shichibi ["Seven Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Hachibi ["Eight Tails"] = some sort of cross between an octopus and a bull. I'm thinking either chimera or a kraken.

huh how come i saw naruto shippuuden episode 71 when the hokage and her secretary was talking they mentioned something like akatsuki captured 4/9 of the biju.... and u say 7/9 have been captured??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajendran View Post
    huh how come i saw naruto shippuuden episode 71 when the hokage and her secretary was talking they mentioned something like akatsuki captured 4/9 of the biju.... and u say 7/9 have been captured??
    Oh, that's right. There are still people that watch the anime series. I'm a manga reader and I apologize for the minor insignificant spoilers that have no actual effect on the storyline because they only took place behind the scenes and in the shadows while more pivotal and more central plot points occurred.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie vampgirl is off to a good start vampgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

inu-yasha is a wonderful demon in fact he is number one and naruto is number two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vampgirl View Post
    inu-yasha is a wonderful demon in fact he is number one and naruto is number two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we're ranking demons from various series, then it's obvious that Devilman and the entirety of the God Hand are all six-way-tied at number one. Onizuka gets honorable mention as well as Chaos from Sailor Moon. Naruto and InuYasha are no where found in the list mainly because the list of awesomeness have no room for pathetic half-demons and human beings possessed by nothing more than a giant fox monster that isn't even a real demon at all.

Also explain how any of this is actually relevant with the current topic at hand as well as why I am going off in a nonsensical tirade. Explain with a full paragraph that has correct grammar, complete sentences, and an unrealistic lack of blind bias.

ಠ_ಠ
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast