+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Demons of Naruto

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Demons of Naruto

zzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzz.... HEY!! don't steeer away from the main topic please... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHa.... wasting space...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vampgirl View Post
    inu-yasha is a wonderful demon in fact he is number one and naruto is number two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmmm, random & off topic. I guess that fits the description of spam. Eh, do as InnerHell says, & you may be liked again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    If they haven't been revealed in the series at all, then they will never be revealed. Utilizing the internet fakelore "Legend of the Tailed Beasts" as some sort of source is unreliable. According to the fakelore, the Sanbi was supposedly a shark, but as it turned out, it was actually a kappa instead.

According to the fakelore:
      • Ichibi ["One Tails"] = Tanuki [raccoon]
      • Nibi ["Two Tails"] = Nekomata [cat]
      • Sanbi ["Three Tails"] = Isonade [shark]
      • Yonbi ["Four Tails"] = Sokou [basilisk]
      • Gobi ["Five Tails"] = Hokou [dog]
      • Rokubi ["Six Tails"] = Raijuu [weasel]
      • Shichibi ["Seven Tails"] = Kaku [badger]
      • Hachibi ["Eight Tails"] = the Yamata-no-Orochi [eight-tailed, eight-headed serpent].
      • Kyuubi ["Nine Tails"] = Kitsune [fox]
    What makes the fakelore a crock of bull is that it insists that it is legit, but it isn't even recognized by Chinese/Japanese mythology officials at all. There is no mention of this supposed "Legend of the Tailed Beasts" anywhere in any legit and official collection of ancient folklore and there is also the fact that none of the animals mentioned in the legend [with the exception of the Tanuki, the Yamata-no-Orochi, and the Kitsune] have a multiple number of tails and the story was all put together for the sake of convenience and the typical stylings of pure fanfiction authorship.

Anyway, back to what is canon and what is true.

Officially:
      • Ichibi ["One Tails"] = Tanuki [raccoon] **CAPTURED**
      • Nibi ["Two Tails"] = Nekomata [cat] **CAPTURED**
      • Sanbi ["Three Tails"] = Kappa [turtle] **CAPTURED**
      • Yonbi ["Four Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Gobi ["Five Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Rokubi ["Six Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Shichibi ["Seven Tails"] = <unknown> **CAPTURED**
      • Hachibi ["Eight Tails"] = some sort of cross between an octopus and a bull. I'm thinking either chimera or a kraken.
      • Kyuubi ["Nine Tails"] = Kitsune [fox]
    Ah, perfect. Thanks. Think I ma have to bookmark your response so I can check it out later.

I'm guessing you mean by "none of the animals mentioned in the legend...have a multiple number of tails", you mean naturally?

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    I'm guessing you mean by "none of the animals mentioned in the legend...have a multiple number of tails", you mean naturally?
    Yes. When pertaining to the original legends of which these mythological creatures originated from, none of the creatures have as many tails as the fakelore make them to have; with the exception of the Yamata-no-Orochi and the Kitsune of course and the Tanuki for sheer obviousness [it, like most animals, have only one tail lulz]. That is what adds to the fanfic feel to the fakelore. Turning Biju into Gary Stu's and Mary Sue's.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Oh, that's right. There are still people that watch the anime series. I'm a manga reader and I apologize for the minor insignificant spoilers that have no actual effect on the storyline because they only took place behind the scenes and in the shadows while more pivotal and more central plot points occurred.
    oic... lawls... so that means that the konoha community thinks that they akatsuki captured 4 bijus so far as far as they know but what they dont know is that the akatsuki actually captured 3 more huh... O_O

Newbie azuraknight is off to a good start azuraknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vampgirl View Post
    inu-yasha is a wonderful demon in fact he is number one and naruto is number two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    inuyasha is a half demon but I know what you mean when his eyes go all red and the demon blood is at its strongest but that anime sucks it has no ending!
    Attached Images

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Naruto's Demon. It's a really powerful. It's so scary when Naruto is at the 5th tail.. that scared me a little bit.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

5 tails? Damn, I've only seen as far as 4 tails, where his skin actually peals off because of all that power. I've only seen him do that once, while fighting Snake-freak. My sister hasn't seen him go 5 tails yet, & she follows it closer than I do. Any chance that's what you mean?

I wonder if we'll ever find out what the other tailed, creatures, really are. I wouldn't mind it if they did declare it, though I'm sure it would stuff up a few Fanfic characters. Heck, I designed a character who though not possessed by one, he has the young tailed dog bound to his ring, too young to have all it's tails yet, but still pretty smart. I guess if they declare the last tailed creatures & there's no dog involved, I'd have to do a quick rewrite myself...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie rock is off to a good start
    Thanks

ya there is no naruto "whatever you said" .zabuza is reffered to as a demon but does not have any tailed demon inside of him. he is called a demon simply because of how many people he slaughtered. however the eight-tailed demon does have a host. he is tall ,and is the only black person on the show,and he wears white. also after itatchi's death,he dies of natural causes after losing to sasuke,sasuke continues to work with the akatsuki for a while,he only worked with them because they promised him the "EIGHT-TAILED DEMON(HACHIBI)"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast