+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you represent NARUTO and BLEACH?

Newbie KawaiiKieanna is off to a good start KawaiiKieanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Do you represent NARUTO and BLEACH?

posters,clothes,and even video games is what i'm talking about representing NARUTO and BLEACH. Naruto and BLEACH is AWESOME!! So make a reply for this thread!Also,you can represent the anime shows without the stuff.You should know how you represent or show support for it...n_n.
    also,Don't forget to view and Reply!!
    [SIZE="2"]KawaiiKieanna
    "I will always be here when you need me."

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you represent NARUTO and BLEACH?

I dont feel i represent the animes, rather i feel i represent characters.

If i like one character better than the series as a whole, i will represent them, i.e. Shikamaru.

This way, i can still be in touch with the aspects of the show i adore, without ruling out the show in its entirety.
    Why hello there!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

anonymous (Jan 27, 2009)

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild
    And in the name of the Lollipop Guild,
    We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland.

No, seriously, I'm a fan of both though personally I prefer One Piece and Soul Eater.
    I love my girlfriend.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I represent Naruto, Bleach, AND Death Note...

I have about five Naruto shirts (one with only Kakashi, one with only Sasuke, one with only Itachi, and and the other two are groups.), one Bleach shirt that has Urahara (or however you spell it) on it, and two Death Note shirts (one with L and Light, another with Light and Ryuk). So, as you can see, I represent ALOT of anime, and I have alot more anime things, but it would take too long to list lol. ^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I represent Bleach! Naruto... i hate now... so, i ripped down every single poster except my Japanese ones and burned it! I have Japanese chibis of Ichigo and Kisuke! I even found a Byakuya chibi! I wear anime t-shirts whenever i feel like it! And, i have a wall scroll of Ichigo and Rukia!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie badboybandit1982 is off to a good start badboybandit1982's Avatar
    Louisiana the bermuda triangle of the U.S.
    Thanks

Naruto would have no chance naruto only has thier little jutsu and that stupid crap the soulreapers can use thier ketos and bind and blow them up before they can do those stupid hand guesters that take so long to do just go and punchem' in the face you have the time them you have narutos crapy weapons. Can you actually compare their weapons to the majestic zanpoktos like Byakuya elegant flower petal blades none of the naruto weapons can compare are do the devastation either. Then again on their weapons narutos weapons only have one form Zanpoktos have 3 each one more powerful and more devastating then the last. So I guess I would have to say BLEACH ALL THE WAY BABY. Naruto sucks, another thing no adult would watch naruto thats a kiddy show Bleach is a real adult show, I feel sorry for any adult that does watch naruto, so sad.
    Last edited by badboybandit1982; Oct 31, 2008 at 06:01 PM.
    Self Inprovment through Self Deception

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badboybandit1982 View Post
    Naruto would have no chance naruto only has thier little jutsu and that stupid crap the soulreapers can use thier ketos and bind and blow them up before they can do those stupid hand guesters that take so long to do just go and punchem' in the face you have the time them you have narutos crapy weapons. Can you actually compare their weapons to the majestic zanpoktos like Byakuya elegant flower petal blades none of the naruto weapons can compare are do the devastation either. Then again on their weapons narutos weapons only have one form Zanpoktos have 3 each one more powerful and more devastating then the last. So I guess I would have to say BLEACH ALL THE WAY BABY. Naruto sucks, another thing no adult would watch naruto thats a kiddy show Bleach is a real adult show, I feel sorry for any adult that does watch naruto, so sad.
    This doesn't really answer the question the thread is asking. Do you own/wear Naruto and/or Bleach gear?

Neither of the shows are truly meant for adults. They're made for teenage boys, if they were for adults you'd probably see some nudity and a lot more blood. I'm pretty sure the foul language would range farther from "bastard" and "Hell" as well.

Newbie badboybandit1982 is off to a good start badboybandit1982's Avatar
    Louisiana the bermuda triangle of the U.S.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    This doesn't really answer the question the thread is asking. Do you own/wear Naruto and/or Bleach gear?

Neither of the shows are truly meant for adults. They're made for teenage boys, if they were for adults you'd probably see some nudity and a lot more blood. I'm pretty sure the foul language would range farther from "bastard" and "Hell" as well.
    I where bleach shirts I have the first two seasons of bleach on dvd english version but i do actually like to watch the japanese versions sense I already know what they say I english. Have you actually listen close at some of the words they actually say when their kind of further away from somebody its sound like a muffle turn the volume up you'll start hearing more launguage and more in your window comments that you wouldn't hear normal volume and look at the female characters in Naruto they have what two or three they kinda went overboard in the front, Bleach all of them but three and naruto comes on in the day Bleach comes on in the late hours and early morning. Look at the cartoon Yu-Gi-Oh they put that out for kids, but look its older teens and adults that are in the tournaments have you seen some of these cards they say 6+ years old I have 2 cousins and several of their friends come to me just find out what some of these cards do and I found some I can't stump me
    Self Inprovment through Self Deception

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast