+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you represent NARUTO and BLEACH?

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you represent NARUTO and BLEACH?

well i represent Naruto. i have 3 naruto games but, i didnt really choose to represent naruto. it kinda just happen. i like bleach better, i have one bleach game. i think i represent Shonen Jump (i have all the monthly issues) and both Naruto and Bleach appeared in it.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't own any Naruto or Bleach clothing whatsoever. Watching and enjoying the anime is one thing, but wearing clothing to "represent" the series is entirely different. You'd stick out like a sore thumb walking down the street wearing a cartoon shirt other than the Simpsons. I do, however, spoil myself from time to time on anime tattoos (temporary ones - I don't think I could take the pain that would come with a real one). The ANBU tattoos are awesome. I usually wear them on my left upper arm.

You could also say that, whenever I paint my nails a deep purple or black, I'm representing the Akatsuki or something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

dark anime prince (Oct 21, 2008)

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I dont feel i represent the animes, rather i feel i represent characters.

If i like one character better than the series as a whole, i will represent them, i.e. Shikamaru.

This way, i can still be in touch with the aspects of the show i adore, without ruling out the show in its entirety.

i agree, cause i'm not the kind of person, who would go out and buy every single thing for that show, like most fans would.

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont honestly LOVE either one, but if i had to rep one i go with bleach. Its my opinion that Naruto is overated in a way. too many people are going out and snatching up everything to do with the show. it gets kinda annoying.

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    I don't own any Naruto or Bleach clothing whatsoever. Watching and enjoying the anime is one thing, but wearing clothing to "represent" the series is entirely different. You'd stick out like a sore thumb walking down the street wearing a cartoon shirt other than the Simpsons. I do, however, spoil myself from time to time on anime tattoos (temporary ones - I don't think I could take the pain that would come with a real one). The ANBU tattoos are awesome. I usually wear them on my left upper arm.

You could also say that, whenever I paint my nails a deep purple or black, I'm representing the Akatsuki or something.
    LOL. I find it fascinating that the Akatsuki paint their nails. I'd never paint my nails voluntarily. As for the ANBU tattoos, yeah they're cool. As for wearing Naruto and Bleach clothing, I wouldn't do it unless it was for an anime convention or something. I saw a kid wearing the Konoha headband once, and even though he's just a kid and kids do weird things all the time, this kid really stood out. Maybe it was the shiny metal part of the headband that really attracted attention, but it's still the status quo to try and fit into the crowd. Furthermore, I'm not that big a fan of Naruto or Bleach (although they're both pretty good series), so I wouldn't buy a shirt to "represent" the anime.

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have my favourite ainme/manga clothes. i prefer to watch than represent.
    If i had chance, i would like to represent Hinata/Sakura
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

i totally represent.bleach is ok but naruto is the one that catches my attention

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2