Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you think itachi form naruto is a good guy or a bad guy?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think itachi form naruto is a good guy or a bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    I wouldnt completly agree with that. im not sure what to call itachi, because we arent sure why he killed the uchiha clan. they could of been evil. from things ive heard about the uchiha clan its completly possible for them to be evil. the only evil i can think of itachi doing would be killing his best freind for the mangeku sharingon, and doing things with akatsuki.
    i was going to say, if he was'nt evil, then whys he chillin with the freakin akatsuki?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with nexos because the uchia clan could have summoned the fox to destory the village. or he could have done it to just test hes skills as a ninja cause the uchia clan was one of the most powerful clan in naruto.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yea Itchie is evil but he was good at first but i dont see why would u kill your own clan even your mom and dad and relitives.......I dont under stand ?.?
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    i agree with nexos because the uchia clan could have summoned the fox to destory the village. or he could have done it to just test hes skills as a ninja cause the uchia clan was one of the most powerful clan in naruto.
    summoning the fox is to random to be taken seriously. we have to stay with the facts we know.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Itachi is a good guy. I believe that the whole reason he killed his family is because they actually summond the nine tailed demon. Jiraiya says he thinks that it was Madara but not one person could do it. This leads me to belive that the whole Uchiha clan was a part of the summoning. That explains why Itachi doesn't kill Sauske because he was to young to know about any of it, and actually probably was not even born or only a few months at least.

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

im sorry but i have to say Itachi is good like i said earlyer he was only wanted to make his brother stronger u have to think about and watch the fight between them Itachi could have kill him.
    Kyo

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I think that itachi is a bad guy because he is killing people for a bad thing tobi's eye is not worth all those death's.

Well everyone has their own opinion...

Now... granted he is killing people but if you look at it almost everyone you come across has killed someone, kills people or plans on killing someone/ people. He killed everyone but his younger brother. Yes he can kill many many people but if you think about it he's not the demon. His younger brother is the one with a demon inside him if i'm correct. He kills people and has no mercy for them but yet his just making his skill better, he's practicing his moves... I don't know but i think i'm going ot stop there because my main point i was trying to get across was that If he was truly a bad guy he would have killed his younger brother, a demon and never looked back. Then again maybe he had the hope that one day his brother would join him.. i don't know but i don't think he is to be honest with you.

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that he is a good guy and only killed his clan because he realized the evil of the Uchiha clan and the true purpose of the Akatsuki is to make a weapon with the tailed beasts to show people the meaninglessness of fighting to bring peace to the world.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast