+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

I Really Think , Naruto Will End Uhp Fighting The Nine Tailed Fox As Its Released From Him Fighting Sasuke. Cause Sasuke Will Kill Madara With the Amarestu And Then Fight Naruto And They Will Be even But Then When He Uses Amaretsu Naruto Will Go Complete Nine Tails And When Its Released Sasuke Will Retreat And Naruto Will Defend The Leaf Village As Hokage..Juss Like The 4th...Tell What You Think.
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

Well, I don't know really about it but, if Naruto is going to fight the Nine-Tailed Fox he's going to need a lot of help & he may end up sacrificing his life in order for him to beat the Nine-Tailed Fox
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

That would be an interesting conclusion. I think Naruto may end up battling the Nine Tails but it will be way before the end of the story. I think Naruto will have to fight and defeat the Nine Tailed Fox before he is able to control the nine tailed fox.
    The eight tails, whatever dudes name was, was able to control all eight tails somehow! Whatever that way was, he controlled all eight tail, Gaara probably controlled all one tail, and so on and so forth... MY POINT IS NARUTO WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL ALL NINE TAILS sooner or later...eventually... Way before he becomes Hokage, way before he defeats Sasuke, way before the final battle. Everyone else did, everyone else has before him, why not Naruto?
    I myself don't think Naruto and Sasuke will be the final battle.... I really dont know what will happen but I would like to see a reunion of sorts, and Naruto and Sasuke befriend one another again, only to have to team up in a three man cell to battle against a foe like Madara Uchiha, or maybe even Orochimaru. Scorch

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree to the sasuke and naruto ending battle but idk i think during that battle is when the 9 tails will be released cause hes gonna go thru hell fighting sasuke cause hes very powerful but..yuh never knoe..so ima juss keep watching =D
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Newbie dayawan is off to a good start
    Thanks

I watch that episodes of naruto in which naruto fight with pain and he gave up alive. pain kill the kakashi and many more konoha villagers and fighters. After the fight pain return life.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I know that will never happen. Maybe if you read the manga chapters you would know too.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

No because I believe that if he can handle all the tails then he maybe would have tamed it inside of him.
    Never give up just keep going.............

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt he would have to face the Fox because the fox is in him. The only reason it could get out would be him releasing it. But the 4th put a seal on it. And whenever the eigth tail comes out, the 4th actually appears in narutos mind to stop him from removing the final seal. If you read the manga, you would know this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast