+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

Newbie drkfire4ever is off to a good start drkfire4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

Yeah i do think so because in one ocasion naruto almost lost his body because of the ninetail trying to bail out and yeah i do think naruto will fight it but he maybe will be teamed of with all the people who have beasts and the ones that can summon huge beasts

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

He always fights the nine-tailed fox but his battle is within.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Do You Think Naruto Will End Up Fighting The 9 Tailed Fox As Did The 4th Hokage.?

Yes I do think so. Nine tails is considered to be a bad force or element to reckon with.

Newbie KyUUBi DeMoN is off to a good start
    Thanks

THe manga tells you that the 4th can only do that once, so if naruto gets to the eighth tail again, it is possible for the nine-tailed to be released. Also, if naruto goes nine tails and the fox is released then naruto will die. so there is no way for naruto to fight and dominate the fox unless it was an internal battle or the find a justu that can safely remove the fox without killing naruto.

Newbie Shinra tensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

I honestly don't think that Naruto and the Kyuubi are gonna end up fighting each other as the final battle. Naruto is already on the path to gaining full control of the the demon fox thanks to some instruction from Killer Bee. The seal has already bean broken the fox has battled Naruto and has been restrained and the beast chakra has been separated from him and is directly accessable to Naruto. It's just a matter of time before Naruto and the fox find common ground and their relationship become kinda like what Bee's and the Hachibi's is like.(Though as Bee said before it won't be easy because the fox isn't like his beast.)

The scenario that I see possibly unfolding as the final fight is that somewhere along the line Naruto and Sasuke are going to end up meeting each other. Naruto will learn the truth about Itachi and Sasuke's new goal of destroying the Hokage and leaf village and Naruto will try to put an end to Sasuke's plan pulling him back from the darkness.(I also have a suspicion that whatever Itachi gave Naruto during their encounter a while back, will help Naruto firstly supress the sharingan or at least part of its capabilities which will help level the playing field assuming Sasuke is even still capable of supressing the Kyuubi chakra now that its been separated from from the beast itself.)

In the mean time I think that Madara Uchiha(a.k.a Tobi) will face a combination of Kages in open combat and make his presence trully felt for the first time since the fox's all out attack on the leaf village. I think that a few of Konoha's big name ninjas will go down in this fight most likely someone like Tsunade or Kakashi(Just as an opening for Naruto becoming Hokage and/or Kakashi to piss Naruto and Sasuke off so they would actively hunt Madara down.)

Then once that's happened and depending on who's left I'd like to see Sasuke and Naruto or Team 7 get back together and go after Madara and bring about the much hyped change to the ninja world from the prophecy and Jiraiya's legacy.

Having said that I don't think that Sasuke is ready to fight Naruto(as Naruto has levelled up big time with Bee's Training, Sage Mode and Rasen Shuriken so forth and so forth virtually no real improvement on Sasuke's side(this is gonna bring hate i know but i dont care what you think) yes he beat Itachi but he couldn't drop Bee with a team and He couldn't beat the Raikage even with Ameterasu.) Secondly I don't think that Naruto himself is ready to fight Madara either as he has no real way to deal with his spacial and time ninjutsu( unless whatever Itachi gave him would counter the sharingan and negate those abilities but even then Madara can hang in a fight I'm sure so the combination of Naruto and Sasuke would have their hands full with the old man.)

Side question here, Do you guys think that Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan could hurt Madara ultimate defense?(Remember that both jutsu are space time manipulation based and no I dont think Kakashi could beat Madara especially with his current limit of 2 uses of his mangekyou sharingan.)
    Lastly I know sharingan can't copy bloodline limits but do you think Sasuke could copy Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan ability with his eyes now that they've levelled up or could Kakashi somehow teach him the same mangekyou ability that he uses or are the abilities of mangekyou unique to the user's eyes?(i tend to think the latter but I'd like to hear opinions.)

Newbie Shinra tensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

oh soz i also didnt see how old this thread was my bad

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Anime Series Forum Rules....\
    In the Anime Series forum, the 1-month rule does not apply and threads are never considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: SECTION SPECIFIC RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do think that Naruto will end up fighting the nine-tailed fox. I think it is unavoidable, because he battles with it on a daily basis anyway..... So I think that it is an inevitable encounter. It needs to occur, I believe, for Naruto to ever find peace and happiness. The nine-tailed fox is one of his major internal battles, and he will probably end up fighting it sooner or later...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast