+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Newbie james de los reyes is off to a good start james de los reyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Quote Originally Posted by animeluver21 View Post
    no...sasuke is soo not gay..thats for me though...well..if u think sasuke is gay fine...for me sasuke is not gay..he's nice to sakura(sometimes)..and he's handsome..lol...anyways..sasuke is one of my fav. character...and why would u have to be suspicious on the way sasuke looks at naruto..and how naruto makes sasuke smile and stuff like that....its not like sasuke kissed or slept with naruto...and the 1st episode(i think) when naruto and sasuke kissed..that was totally an accident.. and there are alot of sasuke girl fans...
    Why can't you accept that sasuke is gay, and when naruto and sasuke kissed he liked it.

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i totally agree with you! of course the only reason im sayign this is because i hate naruto and sasuke.. and i hate the whole anime series. but i still think you're right. he doesn't destroy naruto because he knows that there probably will be no one else who will lvoe him like that (he deosn't like sakura because of two reasons, 1 he's gay, and 2, she's a bitch.. excuse my language)
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea hes gay he says he seeking power but i think he just wants orochimaru
    he also gave up 2 girls....2 girls!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

It may sound absurd, but didn't Sasuke and Naruto kissed each other in the first episode . After that, Naruto and Sasuke's became more closer to one another. Based on that you can assume that Sasuke is either bi or just curious

Newbie frozenhell is off to a good start frozenhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

sasuke is not a gay... he was just so busy on practices he was doing to beat his brother itachi...

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Man Sasuke is gay. He doesn't take up Sakura on all the advances and all he's ever worried ago is Naruto. Simply put he's a fag.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Kazuki Ferret is off to a good start Kazuki Ferret's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he's a 12 year old boy in the first part and a 15 year old boy in the second. He likely doesn't have a defined sexuality at all yet, causing me to lable him as undecided but his interactions with other characters of both genders leave many unanswered questions pretaining to this matter, in the first part of Naruto I'm tempted to just go "He's a 12 year old boy, I'm not surprized he lacks interest in either group on a sexual level." Now part two I'm kinda wondering about, since he's fifteen and likely more aimed toward emotionally decideding on his sexuality on a pyshcological level, but he does seem to obsess more over men then women. But this could likely be contributed to his more emotionally unstable nature and the fact that he spends more time with men doing training and the like (Orochimaru seemed to have a major sausage fest going on with his organization I believe only Tayuya, Karin, and that useless genin Shikamaru beat in the chunin exams are the only females in his ever in his organization) So likely based off his exposure, I'd say his sexual preference would likely be geared more towards men, however being that he actually hasn't been active in part two for extremely long and he's been more "No more emo-bawwing in Pedo-master Orochi's cave systems like the VC back in 'Nam, time to go kill the cloak guys and assumble a team that will disappear for extended periods of time and do nothing to aid in my battles"-mode and not going arround exploring his sexual perferences now that he's away from the Micheal Jackson/Voldemort hybrid thing without a monkey.

Long and short I can't tell but if I had to bet on "Gay" or "Straight" I'd place my bet on gay over straight although I'd have to say "Bi" is a more safe bet.
    I fixed your broken head-ball

Newbie Kalancelo is off to a good start Kalancelo's Avatar
    Thanks

He is not Gay, There is nothing wrong if he was...but he isn't..people seem to want to over-anilyze simple chateristics..the creator of the Naruto series wants to convey Sasuke's character in certain ways and path the storyline in such a direction with how the audience may see through the same perspective of how he wants to show Sasuke's develoment as a character. Being Gay just isnt one of them..with the small sake of "Yaoi FanService" for girls who seem to enjoy that kind of thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast