+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuka is GAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Seirika View Post
    It isn't stated that Sasuke is "emo" it's only fan-based,and also,Sasuke is labeled "gay" is due to the population of mindless girls and the fan fictions.
    this last statement brings the most truth to the argument.
    i agree, fangirls are crazy. i have to beat ten of them down every time i walk out a door

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    this last statement brings the most truth to the argument.
    i agree, fangirls are crazy. i have to beat ten of them down every time i walk out a door
    i don't think it's just the fangirls. i think it's more that our society makes us classify everyone that looks or acts differently. if we notice something a little suspiciouse about someone we immediately jump to conclusions or label them. like if someone acts stupid we call them retarded and so on. the fact that sasuke is the only guy that had several girls after him and didn't respond to them is suspiciouse and there fore people think he's gay. in reality he's probably not but we still think that it's suspicouse enough to make conclusions.
    (and what does you having to walk out of the door have anything to do with fangirls. i mean unless you are the author or a reincarnation of sasuke that is totally irelevant.)
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i think it's more that our society makes us classify everyone that looks or acts differently. if we notice something a little suspiciouse about someone we immediately jump to conclusions or label them.
    That is also true,it's how people look at situations like this.
    Truthfully,at times,there are "NaruSasu" moments and how you look at these moments could label him "gay"
    But there are also times,where he is affectionate/nice to Sakura.
    I also believe why he talks to no "girls" is due to his attitude,though he softens up to Sakura only a bit.

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think hes bi becuase every once and while he would take a glace at the girls ninja{cant spell there names}but also looks at guys so i really dont know

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke, gay, nah. He's jus' tryin' ta play at bein' a tough guy, that's all. He so consumed wit avengin' his clan that he feels that a relationship is the last thing that he needs, that'd slow him down or get who ever he's in love wit hurt. So, he pushes people away, so he can focus. A single-minded determination that will give him the strength ta defeat his brother, but may ultimately lead ta his downfall? Who knows, but I don' think that alla that would make him gay.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

perhaps these "NaruSasu" moments are becase sasuke tries to convince...well i just dont know, but i really dont think thas kishimoto would make his most popular caracter gay.

and i cant help it, my hordes of adoring fans follow me everywhere. it is completely relevant..lol

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I say naw' Sasuke isn't gay... Every dude in here looked at a guy before in there life... Doesn't make them gay... Now if Sasuke started rolling around in the grass & brushing the meadow out another guy's hair then yea' we can talk about him being gay... I guess this thread is for ppl who really don't care for him or just doesn't understand why he makes the choices he makes to pursue his dream... You would of did better asking if that shinobi Haku was gay then maybe I would think about any guy shinobi being gay on Naruto... I guess Itachi is gay.?. He looks at guys in a weird way & I definitely don't see him chasing girls... How bout' the whole Akatsuki clan cause they just about look at every dude weird & don't see them with girls...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, i think Sasuke has his gay moments from time to time (c'mon who doesn't), though, i think he is not into girls right now is because he believes that if he falls in love his avenging heart will soften making him powerless against Itachi. He opens up to Naruto because he sees him as a brother that has gone through the same path of loneliness and understands the pain of being alone. About the kiss in episode 1 (ch 1 vol 1) was just a way to make both Naruto and Sasuke popular among the yaoi community. It is just like a hook in a story, a hook that gets your attention and makes you want to read more about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast