+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Newbie InuLogical is off to a good start
    In a place where ya don't need to know about.
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    i think he's gay...i don't really know the real reason i saying like this but i pretty sure he's gay...like the way he act just like he's a gay...i only guessing...for the sasuke fangirls out there don't take my words seriously....
    LOL Nice reason. ^^ "I just think he's gay" I kind of think so too. He has a habit of being shirtless for no reason really. And the fact he has never taken an interest in girls.

Newbie InuLogical is off to a good start
    In a place where ya don't need to know about.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    That very frist kiss was a mistake by naurto, As for the girl iusses, I just think he is to cold for women and power is his love because think about his bother killied the whole clain,or family and he was to kill he on brother. puls he has to worry about Orochimaru take over his body. and if you were face with issues like that would you have time for a courtship with women?
    Wel Naruto certainly has time to mess around, even though he's being hunted by the Akatski and was getting into whatever mission he poked his nose in as well as training for a new jutsu, I suppose Sasuke could atleast start a meager interest in a chick if Naruto could do all that.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke Is Not Gay.

I actually think he has no emotional attatchments, other then friendships. He probably taught himself after his clan was murdered not to get emotionally attached to anyone, because it would hurt him if they died, like with his clan.

Besides, he's so consumed with rage and hate towards his brother, he is more focused towards that, so thats why he doesn't really care for the Female Nin who flirt with him!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Seriously, this is purely from the fangirls....Do you see him chasing a male around to love? No, the only ones he's after are the one's he's trying to kill.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Flameheart is off to a good start Flameheart's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe that Sasuke is gay, and I don't mean it out of spite or immaturity, I really do think so, haha.

It's been shown that he has a playful side when he and Naruto compete, but he doesn't really act so playful or talk very much to females. If he was straight, at least a little flattery would ensue from all the girls oggling him all the time, but he never does.

Aaaaand of course, I have to bring up the kiss. Yeah, it was an accident and all, but maybe the creator put it in there purposely to tell us something, eh?
    Friends?

Newbie r3z s1ckn3ss is off to a good start
    Thanks

You don't see Mr.T with any women yet I pity the fool who calls him gay. Sasuke is emo. In which case he is depressed or down about something or just plain angry. Maybe bi polar? So an erection around the opposite sex may not be possible with his current situation. He needs counceling. Maybe a hug even.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    Sasuke Is Not Gay.

I actually think he has no emotional attatchments, other then friendships. He probably taught himself after his clan was murdered not to get emotionally attached to anyone, because it would hurt him if they died, like with his clan.

Besides, he's so consumed with rage and hate towards his brother, he is more focused towards that, so thats why he doesn't really care for the Female Nin who flirt with him!
    Yes Thank kurai ou read my post and this post show that you are a ture Naurto fan just like me..

Newbie DarkGurrenLagaan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Do I think "is Sasuke GAY?" a hard Question to Answer?!!

Sasuke is Stupid, He's waah all the time about his brother. I hope he burns in HELL right beside google (Come on, It Never finds what ur looking 4 -__-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast