+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Newbie FlorenceHinata4ever is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Sasuke is maybe gay but it is difficult to say because he is so focused on other things that it may only seem so.

But I agree with DGL about the other thing
     click to show spoiler

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly i dont think he is gay there is a reason why i think this is because he has been training since an early age then his fav bro kills all the Uchihas exept him so he trians even harder cutting out girls so they dont hold him back from getting stong enough to beat Itachi(my fav Character)and in shippuden he finally fights Itachi
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie Taryn is off to a good start
    Thanks

I rather think he leans more on the side of Bi-sexuality. A man can dress nice and such. Also, how does which hand he uses his chidori on determine his sexuality. Dante uses his sword primarily with his left hand, but I don't think he's gay.
    I think that Sasuke is just a bi guy who doesn't really care about men or women, and just wants to be BA.
    Just stay close to me.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

who knows sasuke is sasuke but i love him anyway he is a pretty good fighter but the only reason why he beat Itachi was itachi was going to die regardlessly anyway but sasuke might be bi not gay
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

No. I dont think he's gay, although it did make me think for a minute when he didn't flinch when Suigetsu was standing behind him naked. He wasn't giving him any funny looks though, in fact, he seemed completely impartial, the same way he does with girls. I'm not saying he's bi, I think he thinks of Naruto as more of a brother, and while he tries to hide it, the episode where was... err... walking out of the village, you can clearly see that he actually does care about Sakura. So no, I don't think he's gay. Just misunderstood.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie KittyMarks is off to a good start KittyMarks's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not honestly sure whether Sasuke is gay or not.
    I mean, personally if I had a gaggle of screaming. annoying fangirls (fanboys in my case) thowing themselves at me, I'd probably turn gay. The fact that he doesn't show any interest in the girls in the anime/manga may be attributed to the fact that:

A) At the start of the anime/manga he istwelve and probably not looking for a girlfriend.

B) He is emotionallt stunted by having his most beloved elder brother suddenly up and kill all of his family and then having the brother put him through one of the Narutoverses most deadly genjutsus that had him replay his familys massacre over and over and over....ect

C)a I mentioned before all the girls were screaming, whining, pathetic exuses for ninjas and he really wanted to be strong and valued strength.

D)He spent three years living with/in close distance to, Orochimaru and if that does not turn you off people of either sex I don't know what will. I doubt that the Sound Village would have been a great place to cultivate a relationship and he was far too busy training to do so anyway, he's have to see anyone who wanted to get close to him as suspicious because they probably only wanted to get into Orochimarus good graces or get knocked up by an Uchiha.

All in all, he probably does only look at Naruto as a friend and rival, I mean it could be more because he knows that Naruto only cares about him for the person he is and Sasuke knows that he is one of Narutos precious people and that he will fight to protect him (Even from himself). I suppose having someone wanting to be near him with no ulterior motove would be a novel experiance for Sasuke and that interest could become more than platonic.

x
    Ruseo likes this.
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Newbie Riptizoid101 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm shouldn't this had gone into the debate section? Anyways i do not think Sasuke is gay. I forgot my reason tho T.T
    If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you will feed him for a lifetime...or at least until the ocean dries up.

Newbie Ruseo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuka is GAY?

I dont think so. The reason he is not getting together with any of the girls (which other than shikamaru and naruto) noone else is either is because he has no time to settle down with a girl right now he is trying to destroy the strongest nation in the naruto universe and besides even if he wanted to his choices are Sakura, Ino, and Karin three woman who have nothing in the character besides drooling over him it wouldnt be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast