+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuka is GAY?

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    i think hes bi becuase every once and while he would take a glace at the girls ninja{cant spell there names}but also looks at guys so i really dont know
    Well mybe he's bisexual? It might be...

From all I've seen I think he's a quite heartless emo guy... Who cares more of getting power than getting friends... as well as Gaara changes from a power-greedy guy to a good boy, Sasuke does the other way around...

I really don't think the writers expacted for people to think about it so much... it's an action movie after all...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I don't think he is personally, though it is funny seeing all the fan made stuff saying he is. My sister actually uses it all to torture a friend of hers who loves Sasuke apparently.

I don't think he is because of what his brother said to him. Basically, Sasuke was told to live, live in a way that was focused on beating him, or something along those lines. So now he's completely focused on beating his brother, though from what I've seen, he starts to see some familiarity between himself (alone much of life, focused on goal of being able to beat brother, which means to be best) & Naruto (alone whole life, focused on earning everyone's recognition, by becoming Hokage AKA the best).

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i don't think it's just the fangirls. i think it's more that our society makes us classify everyone that looks or acts differently. if we notice something a little suspiciouse about someone we immediately jump to conclusions or label them. like if someone acts stupid we call them retarded and so on. the fact that sasuke is the only guy that had several girls after him and didn't respond to them is suspiciouse and there fore people think he's gay. in reality he's probably not but we still think that it's suspicouse enough to make conclusions.
    I can see what you mean. People can leap to conclusions & classify others. Where do you think the saying "First impressions last" comes from. Meat me for the first time when I'm in a good mood, & you could think I'm a complete idiot or moron. Well, let me tell you, I've got enough scars to prove I've lost a few little bits.... Just kidding, really I'm actually kinda smart, just like to have a laugh.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    I would think about any guy shinobi being gay on Naruto... I guess Itachi is gay.?. He looks at guys in a weird way & I definitely don't see him chasing girls... How bout' the whole Akatsuki clan cause they just about look at every dude weird & don't see them with girls...
    good, good. i thought about saying this, but seeing how you did, now i dont have too.

and yes, the kiss in episode 2 was only to get people to like the two ppl, to make them stand out. besides, the guy hit Naruto, so it was naruto that kissed sasuke, if u wanna get technical.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that I think about it, I think he is just confused about where his life is going, including if he likes guys or girls,not that he's gay now.

But, I think he's leaning more towards the hetero side, especially the way he looks at sakura.

And c'mon, how many guy best friend characters have you seen act this way in anime?

I also think that sasuke's personality will change once he beats itachi, and i'm pretty sure, with help from kakashi w/ his mangekyo sharingan, he will.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Newbie animelvr is off to a good start animelvr's Avatar
    Thanks

a little but i don't think he goes with anyone cuz all the good looking guys which is almost everyone except Lee and Choji goes with someone
    ~Konohagakure Ninja Academy~

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I think hes straight!!!
    Just like his bro!!!
    They are straight!!!
    I think it was just made up by fan girls.
    Though it is kinda hot to think about it.lol.
    But no I dont think he is.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Wolfram4 is off to a good start Wolfram4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    I say naw' Sasuke isn't gay... Every dude in here looked at a guy before in there life... Doesn't make them gay... Now if Sasuke started rolling around in the grass & brushing the meadow out another guy's hair then yea' we can talk about him being gay... I guess this thread is for ppl who really don't care for him or just doesn't understand why he makes the choices he makes to pursue his dream... You would of did better asking if that shinobi Haku was gay then maybe I would think about any guy shinobi being gay on Naruto... I guess Itachi is gay.?. He looks at guys in a weird way & I definitely don't see him chasing girls... How bout' the whole Akatsuki clan cause they just about look at every dude weird & don't see them with girls...
    That is ture but Sasuka dose the samething I have yet to see Sasuka look at a girl passhintly. The only time you see him do that is when he look's at naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Well, i think Sasuke has his gay moments from time to time (c'mon who doesn't), though, i think he is not into girls right now is because he believes that if he falls in love his avenging heart will soften making him powerless against Itachi. He opens up to Naruto because he sees him as a brother that has gone through the same path of loneliness and understands the pain of being alone. About the kiss in episode 1 (ch 1 vol 1) was just a way to make both Naruto and Sasuke popular among the yaoi community. It is just like a hook in a story, a hook that gets your attention and makes you want to read more about it.
    I have to dissagree with you Sasuka is nothing like Naruto he has no clue how it feel's to "be a lone" he had a family, he had friends Naruto got nothing
    Sasuka is just a whiney little baby trying to kill Itachi just because he killed off his clan so what he just need's to get a LIFE.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Aug 15, 2007 at 07:20 PM. Reason: double post
    My Invaders Will Rule The World!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Just as a little side note, I've noticed a few people calling him SasukA. I'm pretty sure we're talking about SasukE, the other male ninja from team 7 in the Anime Naruto. I'm not trying to embarrass anyone, just a passing observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram4 View Post
    Sasuka is just a whiney little baby trying to kill Itachi just because he killed off his clan so what he just need's to get a LIFE.
    Basically, his entire life revolves around killing Itachi. From what I remember, the people of Asia, including Japan, are very concerned with their honour. I've even heard about them being willing to die before they dishonour themselves, while those who do commit ritual suicide, stabbing themselves in the gut, then pulling the blade up their body, followed by a witness finishing them before it becomes too painful.

I've also heard of people hunting others down for killing people, seeing it as their honour bound duty. In case you can't guess, Sasuke is one such person, it's just he's nowhere as skilled as he needs to be & he knows it. That's why he trains, thinks & acts the way he does. One thing I'm actually interested in, is what he's gonna do if he does kill Itachi. Cause once that happens, he's not going to have any purpose in life. His entire reason for existing will be completed, & with no other goal, he's gonna have some mental problems...

Hey, maybe he'll get right into the dating scene (or more likely the one night scene), then we can finally find out which way he swings.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast