+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sasuke is Far from gay. but as said above, he has waaay to much on his plate to think of girls atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Seirika View Post
    It isn't stated that Sasuke is "emo" it's only fan-based,and also,Sasuke is labeled "gay" is due to the population of mindless girls and the fan fictions.
    I like that bit about "mindless girls and the fan fictions" yes, its mainly fan-fic that has made Sasuke gay. The anime/manga really hasn't shown anything either way.

and about the "Going with Orochimaru" bit. Lots of people think (not me) that Orochimaru is like the 'Michael Jackson' (sorry MJ fans) of Naruto. he likes them young. Bah! i say to that! He went with Orochi for power to defeat his brother. I do NOT belive that Sasuke is evil at al. Just power hungry, which, may, eventually lead to Evil.

((sorry for the double post))
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 18, 2007 at 09:05 AM.
    My Baby

Newbie blOodyaugust is off to a good start blOodyaugust's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

sasuke is GAY....if you listen carefully on how his name is pronounced,"SAS[U]KE" replace "ke" with "gay"...and sometimes, i always mistook sasuke's name with "sas-UKE" and "sasuke-teme" with "sasuke-SEME"....also, why is sasuke so pissed off with naruto and all other male characters in the anime NARUTO????
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 18, 2007 at 09:05 AM.

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

He is always pissed off, (i think) because he belives that Naruto was getting to much attention from Kakashi, which is why Kakashi took it apon himself to train Sasuke. Also, he can tell, that Naruto is a lot like him, no family, no life, only revenge, though Naruto has no revenge. Sasuke sees Naruto as a rival. If you had a rival, wouldn't you be mad at them too?
    My Baby

Thanks

Talking Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

sasuke's just being emo...

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

.... I think I need dislexia to properly understand the question...

Newbie yuki chan is off to a good start yuki chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram4 View Post
    If your a Sasuka fan this is just a serveay so don't bite my head off ok.
    I think Sasuka is gay not happy gay guy on guy gay, the only reasone why I think that is because of the way he look's at Naruto I don't think that his looking for power like he say's I think his looking for a male lover.

What are your thought's on this mater?
    Never!!
    HeS Not gay of course!!
    he just look at him like that because he hates naruto so much!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

My, my, my. So much debate over one boy. You do realize he's only 12, 15 after the time skip...

Like a few others have said, I don't think he's gay, just focused on killing his brother. He sees Naruto as a rival, someone that could be better than him (couldn't even make a single illusion clone one day, combining a replacement jutsu with the Shadow Clone Jutsu the next!), which means he has to beat him. If he's going to kill Itachi, he has to focus purely on training. If he's not the best, he isn't able to beat Itachi.

When your that focused, you don't have much time for anything else. Take it from someone who's almost as focused, I've been fighting for 8 months to be in the TAFE course I'm in now, & I'm still fighting. But nothings going to stop me going. First it was for the money I earned from the government to pay for it, then with the company holding that money over which course I can do, now with another government department over the money to survive while doing it. They even lost my aplication while something else was being debated.

Sorry for the off topic rant, but with all that going on, I barely have time for anything else. I've even noticed it affecting my studies a bit. I can imagine it's like that with Sasuke & his training.

In the end, it looks to me like they really haven't given us any info about which gender he prefers. Maybe they did it that way so it gains more publicity, with debates like this turning up here & there, causing people to be track down the series so they can make up their own minds...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Talking Re: Do you think Sasuke is GAY?

he looks Naruto that way because he thought Naruto looks ravishing and way tooooooo SMEXY!!!!!
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Aug 21, 2007 at 06:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast