+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Sasuke would beat Itachi or not

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Sasuke would beat Itachi or not

Still itachi is going to be beatin by susake some day but not know because susake is not storng as itachi yet.(i am also sorry mods i think we did to)

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke is already making his move agianst itachi. him and his new team are looking for him.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea still think itachi will beat him the first attack but after that susake will when.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    i think that sasuke is already getting to a level of strength and speed that soon he might be a big competitor to itatchi, espeacily in curse seal 2 form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I think that itachi will be able to beat susake with he's black fire justu and hes mangekyo sharingan. when susake unlocks hes mangekyo sharingan he will be able to beat itachi. But intell then itachi will beat him every time.
    well using the black fire jutsu (amaterasu) would depend on how fast he can use it because personal ive never seen him use it because when he uses it to escape Jiraiya it never shows him while he does it. so i dont know how accurate he would be using it at a distance or high speed battle. plus sasuke was able to beat orochimaru's body steal tech at a younger age than itachi. also with sasuke's chidori current it would be hard for itatchi to get in close.
    Itachi would not hjave to get close cause he could just look into susake eyes and use the Tsukuyomi which could kill susake if he wanted to and also itachi could of killed susake when he was younger but he didnt want to cause he wanted some on to stop him so yes in a will susake will kill itachi. or he wanted susake for the akatuski plan.
    Yes but when itachi did that to kakshi he was able to resist it to a limit thats why he survived, and sasuke has two fully developed sharingon so he could resist it even more so it wouldnt be that big of a problem.
    Yes but susake would be more worn out form the justu then kakashi casue kakashi could stand the pain more then susake i mean susake crys form a push to the face form naruto.
    A one tailed naruto i think that would hurt kakashi just as much, and plus sasuke with sharingon can counter genjutsu like itachi.
    No i think kakashi would not cry he took a slice to the chest form zabuza and it did not hurt him at all he was still fighting with out a tear.
    When sasuke got hit in face all you see of him is him holding his face rolling on the water how can you tell if he's crying? And plus the cut kakshi got wasnt deep. And back to the point of sasuke vs itachi, sasuke also trains under orochimaru eventualy surpassing him i belive during that training sasuke learned new tech from orochimaru that would help him in the fight.
    Yes he was trained by orchi but he is not as good as itachi orchi was scared of itachi so there for susake meet be better then orchi but not as good as itachi. and again susake will be better then itachi one day but not know in the show cause itachi is just to strong for him know and susake is no where close to itachi.
    The only reason orochi is afraid of itachi is because he was the only person to ever escape his body steal tech, which sasuke does as well as going another step by absorbing orchimaru instead.
    Still itachi is better then susake cause that was a will back that orchi tryed to take him over. and i think itachi got better since then.
    Yes but sasuke did to orchi at a younger age than itachi, (and to mods im sorry i think me and titan have gone passed limit of regular thread to spoiler thread).
    Still itachi is going to be beatin by susake some day but not know because susake is not storng as itachi yet.(i am also sorry mods i think we did to)
    Sasuke is already making his move agianst itachi. him and his new team are looking for him.
    Yea still think itachi will beat him the first attack but after that susake will when.
    Damn, This isn't a chat room you two.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

sasuke will kill his brother...i think im not shure.but i hope that
    they both dieno realy they are to powerfull.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

One of friends told me that Sasuke would beat Itachi and Killing Him[Itachi]...................
    That`s how Sasuke got his eternal mangyekou sharingan......................................... ...

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sasuke doesnt gey eternal mangekyo sharingan but itachi ends up giving sasuke the powers of his mangekyo sharingan but sasuke doesnt want to transplant itachi's eyes into into himself so he ends up going blind from using mangekyo sharingan to much o nd sasuke doesnt kill itachi during their battle itachi dies i think from his heart exploding from exaustion but before he dies he gives sasuke his powers to protect himself from madara uchiha

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that sasuke could beat itachi but i heard that itachi allows him to win and i belive that is crap since that isnt a fair battle at all...but i think sasuke could beat itachi no problem
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast